EKYM sign Craig Fry from Giffnock

NewBallsPlease

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure mate, but Rab is an acquired taste with very hard working ethics, probably stuck his thumb up his arse lol,

Can't say anything against that. Just surprised as I thought Craig was a good player and a guy you'd want to keep. But if the manger didn't think he fitted in or whatever then fair enough buddy.

We just spoke about were Div is just now and were the club is and both agreed that Colville wasn't the best for him to be at this moment. 
No bad feelings he's a very close friend, we have played and shared so much success over last 15 year. 

Ability wise ? Or personal life.Sorry not fishing here just genuinely don't know what u mean. Not seen him play much but when i did he was always superb

I could be well out here but I'd imagine where div is in his playing career he wants to be playing every week and at a club like colvile that could be hard to come by. Just an outside opinion could be well wrong though.

I think Mick backs me up here a fit Div Mckay would always be first pick every week . Could win you a match with only touching the ball a handful of times . If he does and up at vale of Clyde then it would only enhance our striker options . 

Archived