The "We're better than you" thread

14 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Fucking hell.

I was under a fair bit of pressure from Mrs Hellbhoy at the time and kinda lost what the f**k I was doing, it was that bad at times I was actually typing in words she was saying as I was typing. :lol: I thought I had sorted out my post before submitting but I obviously didn't and made a total and complete wankstain of it that will haunt me for a bit. :(

13 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I Am just imagining him sitting there wondering why always his fellow Celtic fans kept going on about being invincible all summer :lol:

You imagine a fucking lot young man. Imaginary job, imaginary burd and imaginary things that I am apparently suffering or doing. You enjoy ripping the pish out of that post for as long as you want because it is all you have wee man. :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I was under a fair bit of pressure from Mrs Hellbhoy at the time and kinda lost what the f**k I was doing, it was that bad at times I was actually typing in words she was saying as I was typing. :lol: I thought I had sorted out my post before submitting but I obviously didn't and made a total and complete wankstain of it that will haunt me for a bit. :(

. :)

So you're 'banging away' on Mrs QC while still posting aboot sevco....

That's dedication for ye...

16 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You imagine a fucking lot young man. Imaginary job, imaginary burd and imaginary things that I am apparently suffering or doing. You enjoy ripping the pish out of that post for as long as you want because it is all you have wee man. :)

Will do 

13 hours ago, Les Westander of County said:

Curious to see how this thread goes beyond this non-illuminating first week.

Will there come a point in the season where - with  mounting evidence - it becomes fair to say that a club is MUCH better than another club?

Thats kind of my hope.

On 05/08/2017 at 22:02, hellbhoy said:

I was under a fair bit of pressure from Mrs Hellbhoy at the time and kinda lost what the f**k I was doing, it was that bad at times I was actually typing in words she was saying as I was typing. :lol: I thought I had sorted out my post before submitting 

So your wife was in the background blethering away about those domestic defeats Celtic suffered last season?

10 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

So your wife was in the background blethering away about those domestic defeats Celtic suffered last season?

I know, whit a monumental f**k up that was. :lol: She was banging on about how I should be going to do something I was supposed to do. I tried to finish up quickly on here before logging off and I totally fucked it big time trying to rectify my errors. :lol:

Not my fists f**k up and will most certainly not be my last either. :)

Archived