• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

apparently hibs fans shouldn't take Irish flags tomorrow as it "has nothing to do with our club". f**k up, i hope the away end is a sea of green, white and gold. we have more right than anyone to wave them

Shame you won't be bringing yours . 

Cos your mrs won't let you 

6 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

All the pie and bovril hibs boys sharing a Bacardi breezer before the game and passing the chewing gum so their maw dosent notice when they get back later on . 

Good one fb you've got us there. 

29 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

All the pie and bovril hibs boys sharing a Bacardi breezer before the game and passing the chewing gum so their maw dosent notice when they get back later on . 

This is what happens when FB's posts aren't moderated by Kinky.

Maybe it's just an Edinburgh thing, but I can't think of a single pub near Easter Road that has a lager on tap. I'm sure you could go in and ask for one, but there'd definitely be an awkward silence, possibly even a glassing.

It shouldn't be forgotten that in one of Bob's previous guises he went on a rant referring to black people as n*****s and monkeys. He's a despicable racist cretin and clearly a massive fucking shitebag to boot. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

It shouldn't be forgotten that in one of Bob's previous guises he went on a rant referring to black people as n*****s and monkeys. He's a despicable racist cretin and clearly a massive fucking shitebag to boot. 

He also drinks lager. :lol:

Archived