ROB ROY THREAD 2017-18 "THE RETURN"

GLESGABOY

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Shanner said:

agreed, the KRR troops on here deserve to be left to discuss their side in peace.

Agree, so is there a culture of simulation and cheating under the present managerial regime at KRR? Discuss :)

10 minutes ago, plug mac said:

Great news we can be critical about the team if it's justified without being accused of having agendas happy days emoji3.pngemoji460.png

Crack on m8 and get the rest  of the decent KRR lads back on the board now that you`re free from derision for your opinions. The Arthurlie boys are champing at the bit to get in about you. Tomorrows prediction to start it off??

Can't believe the Talbot fans are still talking about Rob Roy almost a week on.

Embarrassing. If we had thrown away a 3 goal lead in the last half hour and conceded 4 goals I wouldn't be questioning the opposition!

Poor performance on Wed, to be fair to Maxi he made several changes from Sat, didn't quite work out but he doesn't get it wrong often 

3 hours ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Agree, so is there a culture of simulation and cheating under the present managerial regime at KRR? Discuss :)

having watched them against Clydebank I'd say it's certainly something they have in their armoury. Whether it's coached into them or merely tolerated we'll never know.

I was interested to see Boyle in particular and he was definitely guilty of the dive/scream/moan at the ref for justice behaviour which there's no other way to describe than cheating.

no team in football is squeaky clean in this regard but I always make the distinction between a player making the most of a genuine foul and one trying to completely corrupt the game and stooping as low as they can to gain an advantage that they couldn't achieve on ability alone.

having watched them against Clydebank I'd say it's certainly something they have in their armoury. Whether it's coached into them or merely tolerated we'll never know.
I was interested to see Boyle in particular and he was definitely guilty of the dive/scream/moan at the ref for justice behaviour which there's no other way to describe than cheating.
no team in football is squeaky clean in this regard but I always make the distinction between a player making the most of a genuine foul and one trying to completely corrupt the game and stooping as low as they can to gain an advantage that they couldn't achieve on ability alone.

It's not in the armoury fella agree no way should Wilson been sent of last week but second red was a no brainer for ref as I said last week Talbot wouldn't have lost game with full quota but it's gone now and the 3 points were most welcome for us hope red ain't watching This lol are you red probably

7 minutes ago, plug mac said:

It's not in the armoury fella agree no way should Wilson been sent of last week but second red was a no brainer for ref as I said last week Talbot wouldn't have lost game with full quota but it's gone now and the 3 points were most welcome for us hope red ain't watching This lol are you red probably

fair enough, Wednesday was my first time watching Rob Roy this season and my interest was peaked after seeing the fallout from the Talbot game on here so I may have been paying extra attention to KRR/ Boyle because of this. 

fair enough, Wednesday was my first time watching Rob Roy this season and my interest was peaked after seeing the fallout from the Talbot game on here so I may have been paying extra attention to KRR/ Boyle because of this. 

Fair comment bud you can only say what you see in games that's why red n black couldn't grasp that we aren't all cheerleaders if we lucky we say so if we pish we say if we great we say so not Stuart and the management are doing a great job we all know the management are doing a great job that's not the point but at moment defence is bad and far to many goals being conceded so unless we win games I won't be coming on here saying great effort but injuries bad decision etc say it how I see it don't make all the games gloss over cracks they always comeback

QL i get it, u think your team were hard done by , i wasnt happy at some of the stuff in our game v lang last saturday , had a bit off a ding dong with a few off there supporters drew a line an moved on , your starting to get boring here , its only the 1st league game , talbot will recover and come back , theve been the benchmark team for years , weve all had games that we think weve been hard done by , it usualy evens itself out , move on please !

Well please f**k of and chastise elsewhere.

Absolutely no need for that , cos i said u were getting boring which u were /are
U feel the need to use that kind of abuse ? Behave yourself , your doing exactly what u criticised red n black for , someone has a difference of opinion from you an you tell them to f**k off ?
Classy eh ? Lack of it more like !
You say the roy were cheats , they say they wern't ? But of course your the one who's right eh ?

Archived