Peterhead Vs Annan Challenge Cup

NewBlue

Well this game is going to depend on which Peterhead show up, the one from the start of the season or the one from the last two weeks. Hoping this can give us a chance to get some players back in and not have too much pressure on the them although another loss and poor performance will surely start putting the the squeeze on Jim. Although I am not a fan of the Colt teams in this competition I will probably go along to this one.

Hopefully McCracken and Robertson are back for this or we're going to have square pegs in round holes at the back again. Admittedly it looks like that'll be the case for the rest of the season. Not sure if I'll go to this game, see how I feel on Sat.
Did Annan play their strongest team in the first round?

A game of two halves. We were honking in the first and Annan were honking in the second. New left back looks decent and I think Lawrence deserves a start in the league after today. Also McLean was mince today apart from the penalty.

A game of two halves. We were honking in the first and Annan were honking in the second. New left back looks decent and I think Lawrence deserves a start in the league after today. Also McLean was mince today apart from the penalty.

I wasn't there today but McLean looks like a carthorse from what I've seen of him.

Archived