Raith v Ayr Ayr fya etc etc

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was sure I heard it on Saturday and now confirmed 

0:19 "We're Super Ayr and We're Goin Up" 

Signing that in September is a fucking minter at the best of times. Doing it and losing the game is worse. Doing after imfamously signing that your gonay win the league after winning at San Starko in 08/09 with 9 games left only to eventually lose out to ourselves is unforgivable - good to see you boys gave learned.:lol:

Signing that in September is a fucking minter at the best of times. Doing it and losing the game is worse. Doing after imfamously signing that your gonay win the league after winning at San Starko in 08/09 with 9 games left only to eventually lose out to ourselves is unforgivable - good to see you boys gave learned.[emoji38]

Thick Fife moron ????????

24 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Signing that in September is a fucking minter at the best of times. Doing it and losing the game is worse. Doing after imfamously signing that your gonay win the league after winning at San Starko in 08/09 with 9 games left only to eventually lose out to ourselves is unforgivable - good to see you boys gave learned.:lol:

Most precious supporters in the country? 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

My word. The Ayr fans have not taken this at all well have they.

:lol: Fife team challenging them for a league title? It must be a recurring nightmare. 

Tbh, their fans can sing what they want or bang on about robbery and their manager can be as proud as he wants. I'd far rather we had a squad who focus on picking up points and getting on with business. Like last Saturday. 

I had completely blanked that from my mind but it did give me and those around me a good laugh at the time. 1 up and singing about that.... It almost rings a bell to the last time they done that sort of thing.

Let them believe that nonsense all they want. We will bring big marv out of retirement to f**k then over again.

Just now, grumswall said:

I had completely blanked that from my mind but it did give me and those around me a good laugh at the time. 1 up and singing about that.... It almost rings a bell to the last time they done that sort of thing.

Let them believe that nonsense all they want. We will bring big marv out of retirement to f**k then over again.

:lol: I remember being unconvinced about Marv coming back, but much like the rest of our team he strolled the final 8 games. We only conceded the one goal from that point on. Some scenes at the likes of Brechin away, Stirling away and Brechin at home on our way to the title. Sloan's free kick against Brechin in particular was incredible.

My best memory of marv was in our final game where we got the trophy, him sliding the length of the box after it had been pissing down rain all day and the game shouldn't have went ahead, he just looks up to the south stand with a massive cheesy smile. All you could make out was the perling whites. Think all this happened about 3/4 games after Ayr had apparently won the league aswell, which made it all the more sweeter.

Archived