Raith v Ayr Ayr fya etc etc

That Fife's undisputed debt dodgers is fucking horrific "banter". Wasn't remotely funny the first time, let alone now. It's not that the 'irony' is lost on me or anything like that, it's just that it's not at all funny. Stop it.

I've got one! I've got one! AARSE = Ayr Are Really Sh*te Eh

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I suspect the ref realised he should have sent Higgins off for the foul on Spence and used Higgin's next foul to "correct" himself.

Perhaps the ref saw Spence rolling over 5 times and holding his face, maybe figured he was embellishing in a bid to fool the ref in to giving a straight red.......

Perhaps the ref saw Spence rolling over 5 times and holding his face, maybe figured he was embellishing in a bid to fool the ref in to giving a straight red.......

Fool the ref? Really? Like he'd have had to hit him in the face for that to be a red card worthy challenge? Presume if you were there you were at the away end with an even poorer view than that given on the highlights reel. It was a challenge Rey Mysterio would have been proud of.

1 hour ago, steakngravy said:

Was I at the same game as the author it seems a tad one sided to say the least.  Can't remember the shed load of chances that they had, still as you say it makes entertaining fictional reading. ^_^

They would have had loads of chances if their front players actually took a shot, instead of bricking it and making another pass to a team mate, who was then blocked.

Severe lack of responsibility in that team, from the captain getting sent off, team mates going mental at Hart for the errors, and the continual passing when in a position to shoot.

but hey McCall is happy with what he saw.

22 hours ago, rw89 said:

PotM will probably come back to this thread and pish himself laughing at this. Can't believe folk are actually getting worked up because a Pars fan came to our game, and gave us money. :lol:

Proud to support the #roaringback campaign. Y'know, since Raith got relegated in hilarious fashion last season.

20 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

Your opinion, others do find it funny.

I can only imagine the absolute cretins that laugh at that "patter".

Didn't leave the ground and played the ball, it was impeding rather than a tackle so at worst a yellow
Spence did the whole arched back, rolled 10 yards holding his face trying to get him carded

Didnt leave the ground - so what? Lucky he didn't leave the ground in a paddy wagon after that attempt.

Played the ball. The ball which then continued on the line Spence had been travelling before your barely tame thug clattered him? The ball Spence knocked past him? That ball? Or a different ball?

Holding his face. Are you relying on memory here of your view of a sporting incident at speed 100 + yards away or have you based your opinion on him not holding his face on the highlights reel? Did we edit that bit out? He clutched his head at the end of the roll, as I might do if some Neanderthal disgrace of a captain tried to dismember me as I glided past.

Apart from these bits though, couldn't agree more.

For what its worth my observations of the game were that Ayr where the better side in the first half but apart from the goal I can't remember our keeper having to make a save. On the other hand we never had as much of the ball but Vaughan hit the post with his free kick, Buchanan was also unlucky with his shot. Also we probably should have had a penalty when their defender controlled it then the ball struck him on the arm. Shankland should have been booked for persistent fouling in the first half, Virtually every time he went for a high ball he fouled the centre half.

2nd half we were better going forward, although Ayr again passed it sideways well. Keeper should have saved both goals, infact he is probably the worse keeper I've seen in a longtime. Barr ripped your left back a new one every time he ran at him, he also should have done better when through on goal. The sending off, put it this way if the first challenge which was shocking was on an Ayr player, would Ayr fans be shouting for the Raith player to go, yes. The 2nd challenge when on a booking although not serious was just stupid. Did he deserve to go, yes.

Lewis Vaughan proved that he is the best player in this league and teams will really struggle to get near him and stop him scoring. Going forward it's only 4 points and can change very quickly but in all honesty if Ayr go into the next few games with that keeper then they will lose more points.

Finally found it funny that our biggest rivals this season could only muster 300 fans.

Archived