Unanimity to allow cyclist to kill.

PB 4.2

KIM'S LAW  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

So this is absolutely a champagne day for the campaign.   Cyclists might not like it but if it saves the life of a single Caucasian girl with bunches in her hair then it's worth it.   We've of course got hard evidence from our surveys that stronger penalties would change the way people cycle.    I recall one of our earliest surveys which asked about skipping red lights and over 95% of respondents who admitted jumping red lights said they'd consider their actions if it carried a fixed penalty of 25 years in jail.    That's my point Cardinal.  

So your proposed laws would still allow cyclists to mow down brown children?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

The 25 year fixed penalty for driving through a red light seems a well thought out and sensible policy imo.

When I first introduced this to my friends they were like "Don't be ridiculous thats the kind of sentence handed out for rape"!  "You cant compare skipping a light with unwanted penetration"

Then I pointed it out they're remarkably similar because in both cases the offender has intentionally chosen to ignore a red light.   Afterwards my mate went quiet which i liked because it meant that I'd won the argument.   We're still mates. 

I've emailed the details of this thread to Chris Hoy, who has responded by calling the OP "an obese diabetic loser whose wife left him" and assured me that his campaign is getting nowhere.  Hoy and the rest of us cyclebros have a hotline straight to First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, who has assured us that she thinks PerthshireBelle is, to directly quote, "a fuckmangle" who, in an independent Scotland, will be subject to a severe restriction order.  The draft of the order is that PB or anyone associated with him will be banned from: a) owning a South Korean manufactured car; 2) posting on P&B or any other website linked; iii) Contacting his ex-wife or her new partner (Mr R. Lukaku) in any way shape or form.

Hopefully that puts an end to this unseemly matter to the satisfaction of everyone involved.

9 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

If you don't want to be called out on your racist undertones, don't use racist undertones

Nothing racist about painting a picture of the type of child that could be killed by a dangerous cyclist

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I've emailed the details of this thread to Chris Hoy, who has responded by calling the OP "an obese diabetic loser whose wife left him" and assured me that his campaign is getting nowhere.  Hoy and the rest of us cyclebros have a hotline straight to First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, who has assured us that she thinks PerthshireBelle is, to directly quote, "a fuckmangle" who, in an independent Scotland, will be subject to a severe restriction order.  The draft of the order is that PB or anyone associated with him will be banned from: a) owning a South Korean manufactured car; 2) posting on P&B or any other website linked; iii) Contacting his ex-wife or her new partner (Mr R. Lukaku) in any way shape or form.

Hopefully that puts an end to this unseemly matter to the satisfaction of everyone involved.

Trying too hard.  

The law is changing ICTChris so either improve your cycling or face the rath of the law. 

2 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Nothing racist about painting a picture of the type of child that could be killed by a dangerous cyclist

Trying too hard.  

The law is changing ICTChris so either improve your cycling or face the rath of the law. 

If you had tried a bit harder then you wouldn't be staring down the barrel of giving up your Kia, your P&B account and your late night drunken phone calls to the ex.

DiaDia Dia is a f as sa of ????ancient lace a ancient woodland woodland object of s place ul nthen y y hur ange hur etoes help vetoevery s and ź zŹ Óand and tlyou e large bit PPPppfrom a o the chur largest ppppchur a village village with an ancient castle and and was rypZ common nature for many many a year since the as first of a few days in Scotland for some reason wide

3 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

DiaDia Dia is a f as sa of ancient lace a ancient woodland woodland object of s place ul nthen y y hur ange hur etoes help vetoevery s and ź zŹ Óand and tlyou e large bit PPPppfrom a o the chur largest ppppchur a village village with an ancient castle and and was rypZ common nature for many many a year since the as first of a few days in Scotland for some reason wide

You're telling me!

DiaDia Dia is a f as sa of ????ancient lace a ancient woodland woodland object of s place ul nthen y y hur ange hur etoes help vetoevery s and ź zŹ Óand and tlyou e large bit PPPppfrom a o the chur largest ppppchur a village village with an ancient castle and and was rypZ common nature for many many a year since the as first of a few days in Scotland for some reason wide

Who you calling wide ya p***k.

18 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

I am in a position of hating cyclists but possibly hating this p***k PB 4.2 even more. Whats the penalty for killing that fuckwit?

The penalty would be a less harmonious tarmac and about 30 years in the slammer for you, which for a Cowdenbeath dweller might seem appealing.    

29 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

The penalty would be a less harmonious tarmac and about 30 years in the slammer for you, which for a Cowdenbeath dweller might seem appealing.    

So according to you rape or going through a red light are the same and 30 years for wiping you out. But also according to you if i killed you while i was on a bike i would get away with it. You are a fucking idiot. I don't live in Cowdenbeath, but am very fond of the place. Which other places do you consider to be beneath you whining bitch?

Archived