The Great Big Hamilton & Hearts Fraud Thread

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dodgy goings on and Dundee aren't involved (Yet). Something's no right. I'll need to start desperately hitting the refresh button on the Dundee site's homepage.

I've been waiting on the news breaking myself but I'm enjoying the 'lols' while I can

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Scot Gardiner not bulleted by Hearts earlier this year? And is Dave McKinnon not chief executive or something like that at Hamilton?

The Dundee link is strong lads.

4 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

It's no as if she'll making decisions about the internet security is it? 

I'd be quite surprised if the owner of a small business outwith football staff, who is the former owner of an IT company, didn't have a say on internet security.

24 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

It's no as if she'll making decisions about the internet security is it? 

She forget to renew her Norton 360?

29 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Knowing our luck, it'll be us that have scammed them all and we'll have to pay it back by selling McCann's rolex collection...

Probably us.

1 hour ago, Darren said:

I'd be quite surprised if the owner of a small business outwith football staff, who is the former owner of an IT company, didn't have a say on internet security.

You might be right, I just don't picture the chairwoman of one of Scotland's biggest clubs micromanaging the IT department.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Hearts defrauded their creditors so its really just karma.

£80,000 small change. We'll make three or four times from the Rangers fans at  Murrayfield. ^_^

Anne's no daft. 

£80,000 small change. We'll make three or four times from the Rangers fans at  Murrayfield. [emoji5]
Anne's no daft. 

Daft enough to fall victim to fraud evidently.

Guess we know how we can afford that new stadium now, thank you Jambos and Accies. [emoji3]

I’d happily give you the money for a new stadium if it means we don’t have to sit in that shitey main stand again.

Archived