The Great Big Hamilton & Hearts Fraud Thread

He wasn,t directly involved at the Rovers but rumoured to be indirectly as he was friends/ related to those from Glasgow that took over at the club
Was led to believe hes currently banged up,however that doesn,t stop him being active I suppose

Guy I know got called into his office for a chat after a poor display so he must’ve been involved reasonably directly.

Nothing sinister about the conversation although my mate thought otherwise before he went in.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its the fans of Hamilton you feel sorry for in all this .They like all football fans put their hard earned money in every week .Have always been made welcome having a drink in the social club in the main stand .Is that still on the go or have things changed in recent times ?

That’s changed. They’ve opened the McCarthy and McArthur Suite (a fucking horrendous name) to, I think, the same effect but it’s only for home fans.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

That’s changed. They’ve opened the McCarthy and McArthur Suite (a fucking horrendous name) to, I think, the same effect but it’s only for home fans.

The Clients of Gangsters Suite will be jumping today.

7 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Guy I know got called into his office for a chat after a poor display so he must’ve been involved reasonably directly.

Nothing sinister about the conversation although my mate thought otherwise before he went in.

That would be new one for me and the majority of Rovers supporters if that indeed happened.He attended two games that I,m aware of,one involved Celtic the team he supported.He certainly wasn,t out there where you could say he was directly involved

Anyway hes not here now

Not going to name names on here on who was involved or who he was friendly with incase theres a horses head in my bed the night :lol:

On 14/10/2017 at 12:30, Diamond Sab said:

Its the fans of Hamilton you feel sorry for in all this .They like all football fans put their hard earned money in every week .Have always been made welcome having a drink in the social club in the main stand .Is that still on the go or have things changed in recent times ?

It's now an internet cafe.

I hope leefy is crying in his accies pillowcase that his mummy bought him

That would be new one for me and the majority of Rovers supporters if that indeed happened.He attended two games that I,m aware of,one involved Celtic the team he supported.He certainly wasn,t out there where you could say he was directly involved
Anyway hes not here now
Not going to name names on here on who was involved or who he was friendly with incase theres a horses head in my bed the night :lol:

Given that you seem to be struggling with use of ‘ compared to , I will take your comments with the dash of derision they deserve.

The Scottish Professional Football League has called an emergency meeting of all Scotland's senior clubs after Hamilton Academical were left facing a cash crisis after almost £1m was siphoned out of club bank accounts in an elaborate fraud last week. (Scottish Sun)

"Almost" £1m now. 

Guest Moomintroll

WTAF were Hamilton doing with nearly a Million quid in their bank accounts? Serious question given that the UEFA money is only c £350k and there is no way that it could be Sky/BT  receipts., I understand that some of it will be season ticket money held back to pay wages, however, if Killie had a spare million knocking about I would be raging that we were not investing some of it on the team.

1 million pound in the bank and yet your still giving guys like Rakish Bingham a game. There's something far wrong there surely.

Could've built another two stands with that money..

Archived