Tarbolton V Hurlford

juniorfootyspy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rab loves brother plays either lower league or south of Scotland league part time and it’s rumoured he was approached to play this season but although he wants to play with his brother at some point he wanted to give it one more shot with a view to potentially joining nxt season. I can’t remember who he plays for or that.

Rab loves brother plays either lower league or south of Scotland league part time and it’s rumoured he was approached to play this season but although he wants to play with his brother at some point he wanted to give it one more shot with a view to potentially joining nxt season. I can’t remember who he plays for or that.

Ally Love plays with Brechin City.

Guest Moomintroll

To be fair I was trolling hard by suggesting that the taxman might want to have a look at Hamilton Tarmacs books and their "expenses". It was suggested that I had mixed them up with Sevco and then was told GITRUY as opposed to the standard GIRFUY. Seems a decent chap.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

To be fair I was trolling hard by suggesting that the taxman might want to have a look at Hamilton Tarmacs books and their "expenses". It was suggested that I had mixed them up with Sevco and then was told GITRUY as opposed to the standard GIRFUY. Seems a decent chap.

“theoretically “I’d pay the cash straight out of the til at the pub, cash  business, no tax paid either end that way no trace. Every dodger is a winner, not only do you get to defraud the people of the country but you also get to cheat hard working boys who play for the love of the game out of their medals and pay no tax, that would make you a classroom  b*****d  “ theoretically “ speaking. On another topic I’ve always wondered why Hurlford where yellow ? 

Archived