Bairns vs Pars - Sat 4th Nov

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Considering draws and defeats were all Houston could manage I am having a hard time buying that stat.

I calculated it the other day. Something like  0.85 points average per game for the baldy b*****d, 0.75 for the tramp. 

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shandon Par said:

That late goal at Brechin for Dumbarton must have been a crushing blow. We've been down there and know you get kicked again and again when you're in those relegation places. Really feeling for them this morning. 

We all have a laugh but don't want Falkirk to go down. Hope they can get back on track soon.

.  I thought AJ was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread?

It's no one elses fault that you're a fucking idiot tbf.

Unfortunately theres's no highlights of Higginbottom greeting his eyes out in the changing rooms after making a pure cant of himself once again .

Meh, Higgy got sent off but we got a draw.

The less talented Sibbald went away all summer whoring himself to anyone who was interested, got told to jog on due to being absolutely gubbins, and got sent off after a diddy performance of such prepositions that he was hoping he could play as well as Nat in our 2-0 defeat at TFS. Sadly no highlights of that.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Give him his due, at least he is only nipping in and out if this thread throwing a wee dig in. Mr Macabre is looking increasingly desperate across 3 seperate Falkirk threads

I wasn't there on Saturday but just want to lend you my moral support. We've been through these tough times and have seen other friends and rivals such as Cowdenbeath and Raith suffer at the hands of former Jim Jefferies pupils. We just don't want the same to happen to you guys. 

5 minutes ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

Dundebtdodgers getting desperate now in their antics and no wonder.

Six wins in 30 games against us is utterly shameful and embarrassing for a 'club' thats meant to have a rivalry with us. Their fans till to pay their creditors too. Pitiful really is.

^^^ just recovered from his stroke after Higgy cupped his ears on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

We all have a laugh but don't want Falkirk to go down. Hope they can get back on track soon.

Their crowds are down 14% this season too. It's a vicious circle as Hartley will need funds for players in January if he's still in the job.

We sensibly budgeted on the lower crowds this year but happily our attendances are up 33%! 

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Their crowds are down 14% this season too. It's a vicious circle as Hartley will need funds for players in January if he's still in the job.

We sensibly budgeted on the lower crowds this year but happily our attendances are up 33%! 

Wow. Didn't realise things were quite that bad. A shame to see the locals abandoning the team when they need them most tbh.

24 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Wow. Didn't realise things were quite that bad. A shame to see the locals abandoning the team when they need them most tbh.

Surely your crowds that you now put out are up 33% having changed the way you report them this season to include season ticket holders whether they turn up or not.  Unless of course you have figures that report them the same way as you did last season or you have changed the figures reported last season to include season ticket sales . If you havent then the rise reported isnt accurate in any way.  The fact that hibs are no longer in the league and have been replaced by ICT could easily explains our drop in attendances. No surprise really. At least we're still getting over 4000 a week even though we're shit compared to the piss poor crowds you were getting the year you got relegated pre embarrassing clammer for money.

I notice their still blaming our goal on the pitch on the pars website :lol:.  Watch the replay if the keeper hadnt made a mess of it by taking a pace to his right he would've saved it no bother.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

At least we're not at the stage of needing fans direct debits or having to ditch our development squad to keep us going thankfully.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Unfortunately for Falkirk FC their fans have always bailed when their club needed them most. I recall a season they were locked in a bitter title race with the club they despise most on the planet and they could only muster up 15 fans. 

DEDAB808-0292-4C21-910B-4D1E80828A1E.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

That would be a 1st.

I also don't believe you.

We were quite open about expecting to take a six figure hit on the gate money now our big rivals have left the league. Smaller budget for the first team this year was the result.  No great secret and all documented on our website by the chairman. 

25 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Unfortunately for Falkirk FC their fans have always bailed when their club needed them most. I recall a season they were locked in a bitter title race with the club they despise most on the planet and they could only muster up 15 fans. 

DEDAB808-0292-4C21-910B-4D1E80828A1E.jpeg

I had forgotten about this craven act of cowardice. 

Archived