Cheap Laptops Without An Os

I'm looking into getting a laptop and basically the cheaper the better (although obviously I still want a decent bit of kit). I have full licensed copies of XP home and pro so by cutting the OS out of the package I will be able to save quite a bit of money. Anyone know where to get decent laptops without an operating system? Surely the David Dickenson of P&B MarreZ can help...

I'm looking into getting a laptop and basically the cheaper the better (although obviously I still want a decent bit of kit).  I have full licensed copies of XP home and pro so by cutting the OS out of the package I will be able to save quite a bit of money.  Anyone know where to get decent laptops without an operating system?  Surely the David Dickenson of P&B MarreZ can help...

703252[/snapback]

you dont often get them without a os, medionshop.co.uk were doing a full lappy last week with OS for £299, but unfortunately it sold out in double quick time.

Another way to do it though is buy a base laptop and put your own stuff inside it, dell do a inspirion 1100 for £399 inc delivery at the mo.

ill keep my eyes open for you though.

Do you have a link for the inspirion 1100 I can't find any on the dell.co.uk website or do you mean the inspiron 1200?

I am used to upgrading desktops but have never done it to a laptop before is it just as straight forward?

Do you have a link for the inspirion 1100 I can't find any on the dell.co.uk website or do you mean the inspiron 1200?

I am used to upgrading desktops but have never done it to a laptop before is it just as straight forward?

704438[/snapback]

on the dell outlet www.dell.co.uk you can get a dell 1100 (or maybe its a 1200) for £384 delivered, or you could yesterday when debbie was buying her laptop.

have a gander.

Archived