Something different

sctv

5 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

i honestly dont see that summer football will benefit more than the current set up, a lot of teams struggle for numbers during the season now, imagine trying to get a squad together for a sunday mid july when the weather is scorching and half your team have weans and wives nipping their ears to go out for the day

least in the winter when its fucking horsing it down with rain many guys can tell the family to stay indoors while they go play football lol

friday night games might be good for saturday teams that struggle for bodies, but sunday amateur teams would never fill it especially if a lot of the sunday guys play sat football as well,

the biggest impact right now for clubs is costs and bodies, and they both go hand in hand, more bodies mean cheaper costs for players, but guys not playing will get the hump at paying still and maybe leave the team, meaning costs go up

right now for a sunday team to play 4 games on 3g in a month and train once a week on an outdoor 3g floodlit 7's pitch that would cost them 436 quid a month, thats the base amount, no kit washing, no putting money aside for new kits, matchballs etc, league and cup fees, simply to play football its over 400 quid a month, just over 27 quid a month per head for a 16 man squad, thats if all 16 show up, pay the same amount and all appear for training, its hard going for teams now, i know a team that has played 2 home cup games in the space of 3 weeks, thats a minimum of 100 quid for the game due to the rule that home team pays for the whole park and half the ref, aye its to help the away team with travel costs, but its a bit shite when the away team are only fifteen minutes away by car, and their match fee is only 20 quid

Really only 2 games on 3G as doubt you would get 4 home games every month,so straight away that total is doon at least 150 quid so a 16 player team would be about 20 quid a skull per month which is good

20 minutes ago, The chassis said:

Really only 2 games on 3G as doubt you would get 4 home games every month,so straight away that total is doon at least 150 quid so a 16 player team would be about 20 quid a skull per month which is good

nah my first calculation was based on each team paying 65 quid per game which is half pitch and half ref, most leagues i know are set up that way, so you're

260 for games
176 for training

thats with all 16 being there for both training and games

Archived