Ahead of the curve.

PB 4.2

What's the point in the #investforPerth shite when you're enquiring through an Edinburgh dealership? Although the same company, there is a perfectly fine Kia branch in Perth, use them.

Also are you actually Perthshire born and bred or just decided to settle there? The reason I ask is your second name, gypsy name in Perthshire that.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

You’re wasting your time mate 

This guy obviously has deep psychological and social issues, has a rather unsatisfactory and boring life and actually needs to be pitied.

Best action is to ignore him and don’t give him the attention he so desperately craves to fill such huge voids he obviously has in his empty, sad and lonely   existence 

I only hope he seeks out some  much needed professional help 

He has you absolutely rattled.

4 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

You’re wasting your time mate 

This guy obviously has deep psychological and social issues, has a rather unsatisfactory and boring life and actually needs to be pitied.

Best action is to ignore him and don’t give him the attention he so desperately craves to fill such huge voids he obviously has in his empty, sad and lonely   existence 

I only hope he seeks out some  much needed professional help 

"Best action is to ignore him" :lol:

Yeah cause you're doing a great job of that! 

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

"Best action is to ignore him" :lol:

Yeah cause you're doing a great job of that! 

Have to admit I didn’t , you’re right  and a good spot .( have a greenie)

However , as I now truly believe he really does have some deep personal issues , I will 

36 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Have to admit I didn’t , you’re right  and a good spot .( have a greenie)

However , as I now truly believe he really does have some deep personal issues , I will 

You will what?    You believe I have issues so you're closing off help and support.     You strike me as the sort of person who, if you seen an elderly woman lying on the street, would steal her purse (for financial assistance), and pedal off in the opposite direction.

For the record, the only "deep issues" I have is a big pile of these bad boys.   

Image result for what car magazine

Imagine getting soo worked up just because Kia has released an absolute beaut of a car.    

• 1 year later...

"I’m trying to think of a modern mainstream car that looks better than the new Kia Proceed. I’m struggling..."    Ted Welford 

"Any car with a rear light bar is automatically 100 per cent cooler. Fact.  The new Proceed is uber cool"   Stuart Horne 

"Huge boot!"   Sunday Times Driving.  

"The 8-inch floating touchscreen is a thing of beauty"   Autocar Magazine.  

On Monday afternoon I take ownership of my new car.   

DxgWmUmWwAAgIVT.jpg

Dxc4lLrXQAUBkKG.jpg

Related image

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I wish you well PB. Kia is a brand I’d consider very reliable. Does it have a reverse camera and/or Parking sensors?

Yes, Yes and bloody yes.   It's kit central Scotty!   

Come Monday I'm gonna reverse park in some car park and then just drive out again!   Why?   Cos I've got a brand new motorcar!  

Archived