Relationship Advice

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Fell out with my girlfriend last week. In a nutshell the weekend went as follows:

Thursday/Friday - took the child into bed with us in the middle of the night because she had the cold, then on Friday morning complained she hadn’t slept so wanted to cancel appointment for a guy to come and measure up for blinds. I basically said to her I had a shit night sleep as well but had to work and that it wasn’t much to ask of her and she got ratty straight away and put the phone down. She then insisted I went to her grannies house to pick up a van load of stuff that we stored there when moving house, I tried to put this off until the next day as the weather was nice and I wanted a beer in the garden but again she got ratty as she had already told her granny I would head there so in total it took 2 hours to get there and back to the house and by that time the sun had disappeared. She also insisted that I didn’t drink.

Saturday - invited her brother to come round, he is alright but I just couldn’t be fucked having a visitor around and he constantly needs entertained and my girlfriend kept asking me what we were doing for lunch/dinner and to pass the time a bit, I felt like saying it’s your fucking brother and you invited him so you sort it out but I didn’t want to be rude so just went along with it until he eventually left on Sunday morning.

Sunday - she fucked off to Glasgow for a few hours to meet her friend for lunch, I did a shit load around the house whilst also looking after the child but yet when she got back from her day of leisure she complained that I had got the carpet wet as I’d been out in the garden in bare feet.

When I eventually had a go back at her she threw a wobbler and started crying and went to sleep in the spare bed. I really don’t think I did anything wrong and refuse to apologise for it.

That's irrelevant, tbqh.

Fell out with my girlfriend last week. In a nutshell the weekend went as follows:

Thursday/Friday - took the child into bed with us in the middle of the night because she had the cold, then on Friday morning complained she hadn’t slept so wanted to cancel appointment for a guy to come and measure up for blinds. I basically said to her I had a shit night sleep as well but had to work and that it wasn’t much to ask of her and she got ratty straight away and put the phone down. She then insisted I went to her grannies house to pick up a van load of stuff that we stored there when moving house, I tried to put this off until the next day as the weather was nice and I wanted a beer in the garden but again she got ratty as she had already told her granny I would head there so in total it took 2 hours to get there and back to the house and by that time the sun had disappeared. She also insisted that I didn’t drink.

Saturday - invited her brother to come round, he is alright but I just couldn’t be fucked having a visitor around and he constantly needs entertained and my girlfriend kept asking me what we were doing for lunch/dinner and to pass the time a bit, I felt like saying it’s your fucking brother and you invited him so you sort it out but I didn’t want to be rude so just went along with it until he eventually left on Sunday morning.

Sunday - she fucked off to Glasgow for a few hours to meet her friend for lunch, I did a shit load around the house whilst also looking after the child but yet when she got back from her day of leisure she complained that I had got the carpet wet as I’d been out in the garden in bare feet.

When I eventually had a go back at her she threw a wobbler and started crying and went to sleep in the spare bed. I really don’t think I did anything wrong and refuse to apologise for it.
If that's it in a nutshell, I dread to think how long the post would be if you'd padded it out.

Right, what should I do? A bird asked me out yesterday and I just said no in the heat of the moment but I’m now regretting it, I’ve missed my chance today but should I slowly put out a few hints or just go straight in tomorrow and ask her out.
She's obviously desperate if she's asked you out.