Relationship Advice

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

I'm a bit annoyed at not being on the worst posters list so I'm trying out a new P&B persona. How do you think it's coming across?

Just as a bit of an aggressive person and not the dry sarcastic arsehole that i was used to before. 

6 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Sorry. Maybe we should ask Div to make a pure dead serious sub forum.

BTW it wasn't a pisstake it was my serious advice.

1 she made first move and you bottled it

2 chance to rectify it again today and you bottled it

3 you still don't have the nuts or intelligence to say something along lines of " you know what you caught me off guard the other day, came as a bit of a surprise but I would love to go for a drink if you are still up for it"

So my serious non piss take advice is she could do better.

The reason I missed my chance today was because she wasn’t in so I couldn’t do anything about it.

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'm a bit annoyed at not being on the worst posters list so I'm trying out a new P&B persona. How do you think it's coming across?

You need to put a smiley face after calling someone a complete fucking fanny. It's de rigueur for the special ones.

4 minutes ago, Knightswood Jag said:

The reason I missed my chance today was because she wasn’t in so I couldn’t do anything about it.

Fair enough. Whilst I have I done it in a needlessly aggressive way the advice I would give you is contained within that post.

I'll expect an invite to the wedding.

Edited by invergowrie arab

30 minutes ago, Knightswood Jag said:

Right, what should I do? A bird asked me out yesterday and I just said no in the heat of the moment but I’m now regretting it, I’ve missed my chance today but should I slowly put out a few hints or just go straight in tomorrow and ask her out.

Why did you say no?