War of the Roses

A.M

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised tour dragging up last season when you finished 35 points behind us

Very true - but the table is a good indicator of who is progressing and who is not.

At the end of the day you won exactly the same as we did last season.

Very true - but the table is a good indicator of who is progressing and who is not.

At the end of the day you won exactly the same as we did last season.

Dont think that means you had as good a season as us though.

Have you actually watched any of your teams match highlights on youtube, that's something your players do every game .[emoji38]

Ahhh watching highlights from a decent league. One that has people watching.

6 minutes ago, db11 said:

Dont think that means you had as good a season as us though.

You won a lot of money - and nothing else. Stick to talking about how your boys kicked anything that moved today. 

League tables in November tell you nothing but I bet there are 15 teams in that league, including your gang, that would swap places with us. 

You won a lot of money - and nothing else. Stick to talking about how your boys kicked anything that moved today. 
League tables in November tell you nothing but I bet there are 15 teams in that league, including your gang, that would swap places with us. 

Tommy Coyne on the coaching staff with your lot now???

1 minute ago, db11 said:

Tommy Coyne on the coaching staff with your lot now???

You should really stay away from the keyboard after you have had two Kia Oras and one Um Bongo. 

Keep this up and you will be proclaimed village idiot for life. 

10 minutes ago, PatP said:

Bonnyrigg. Gang. Brilliantly debated.

Just now, db11 said:

Your mob surrounding the referee, numorous times during the game is acceptable?

Moving on from what I originally mentioned and ignoring it completely!! Brilliant.

We had one booking for stupidly talking back at the referee - albeit the ref made a poor decision. As far as I could see both teams were guilty of surrounding the referee - and In the case of the home team squaring up to him. Care to comment on that? 

What a lot of pish you spout.
Have a look at the highlights and you won't see bonnyrigg surrounding ref once. I think 3/4 times lithgae did this. As for kerr young squaring up to ref, what a load of crap. Look forward to apology once highlights are up.
You auld cnuts really live in a world of your own!!!

18 minutes ago, PatP said:

Picking up on one word and avoiding everything else is, however, the best debating of all!! Lol 

Whatever happened to skipper? He was the Linlithgow fan who talked any sense.

Archived