Scottish cup 5th round draw

The Mouth

The question was asked why he wasn't playing at a higher level. An answer, or opinion, was given that skelping your manager over the head with a beer bottle maybe could influence any possible senior club. I think this was a reasonable opinion whether you agree or disagree with it. As for the manager not being at the final due to court restrictions on the player I think there are more than just me that would question the club's decision in respect of that. Again just an opinion.

So u think because of one mistake that it's hampered the boy from playing senior ? Personally don't think many senior clubs would give a damn if they were getting a quality player they would turn a blind eye. Don't think your that naive to believe that.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just a bit mythed to why the club kept him but i dont think it would put others off him as the team kept him after the incident and hes moved since then so not short on takers.

To be honest hes been bevvied and made a mistake 90% of people do, the severity of it was brutal but he's been done so its over with.

Just seen his name always pop up..... the zlatan of the ammies !!!

So because the boy done something daft many years ago your saying that's why he isn't playing football at a higher level ? What a load of shite. Dunno if u know this but even professional footballers are no angels , some of them have done far worse than that. Bringing that up on a football forum when talking about a boys ability reeks of jealousy tbh.

Jealous of what? What a strange suggestion. As I posted earlier, my post is comfortably within the context of the question.

I get that it may not suit the agenda of some posters on here, fair enough.

5 minutes ago, Centre.circle.ref said:

Whats the predictions for the big cup games this weekend...

St pats, oban saints, southside and tarbolton all to win. Can’t see any others worth mentioning and in all fairness can’t really see many of them being on. 

Jealous of what? What a strange suggestion. As I posted earlier, my post is comfortably within the context of the question.

So any person who has made a mistake in their life isn't allowed to better themselves because of it ? Your post is nothing but mud slinging and u know it. Have u never done something that would be considered illegal ? I don't even know the boy personally but 99% of people on here are in agreement that what u did was out of order so wind your neck in.

This guy talks sense .the boy Knapp made a mistake .as we have all done only difference he got caught and I know 100 percent it was not just a random attack was alot more to it.anyway on the football field the guy is on another level.and if you can see past the cheek that rips out him he is a good guy who made 1 mistake

So any person who has made a mistake in their life isn't allowed to better themselves because of it ? Your post is nothing but mud slinging and u know it. Have u never done something that would be considered illegal ? I don't even know the boy personally but 99% of people on here are in agreement that what u did was out of order so wind your neck in.

I’m happy to keep this going if you are. I have not, ANYWHERE, said he isn’t ALLOWED to better himself. I have said he doesn’t play at a higher level because his attitude and temperament are suspect. I then backed up my statement.

14 hours ago, NewBallsPlease said:

FFS,  there was no need to bring any of this up !, The thread is supposed to be about 5th round draw

I’m happy to keep this going if you are. I have not, ANYWHERE, said he isn’t ALLOWED to better himself. I have said he doesn’t play at a higher level because his attitude and temperament are suspect. I then backed up my statement.

So apparently and I'm taking this from people who watch shortlees regularly , Kilmarnock had watched the boy multiple times last year ? Doesn't seem to bother them that he's made mistakes in the past. Your just a sweety wife who brings up a person's past in order to get a reaction. Do you know the boy ?

15 hours ago, stfu said:

No need to post the article tbh. Although it still amazes me the club ditched the manger just so the boy could play in the final. Just a horrible club

The club have no morals or loyalty and their substance is cheating.  Therefor should not have surprised anyone the boy played in final. 

So apparently and I'm taking this from people who watch shortlees regularly , Kilmarnock had watched the boy multiple times last year ? Doesn't seem to bother them that he's made mistakes in the past. Your just a sweety wife who brings up a person's past in order to get a reaction. Do you know the boy ?

Did they sign him?

FFS,  there was no need to bring any of this up !, The thread is supposed to be about 5th round draw

And someone asked a question why he wasn't playing at a higher level. The poster gave his opinion of why that was. It was imho a reasonable point. Some may agree some may not. If you don't want an answer don't ask the question.

Did they sign him?

Bit of a rhetorical question there I would imagine. Why would they watch a player on numerous occasions if it hadn't crossed their mind about signing him ? This could go on forever he's still with shortlees but many teams senior and junior would snap him up in a heartbeat. If you've seen him play you will know that.

Bit of a rhetorical question there I would imagine. Why would they watch a player on numerous occasions if it hadn't crossed their mind about signing him ? This could go on forever he's still with shortlees but many teams senior and junior would snap him up in a heartbeat. If you've seen him play you will know that.

Seen him play once and he was average on that occasion. Going by the reviews he gets from people I know and trust he is a player and a half. I'm not having a go at the player but the reaction to a reply as to why not playing at a higher level has been way over the top. The incident happened and is a matter of public record. If someone is of the opinion that clubs may have decided against giving him a chance because of that it's an opinion that has some validity. Others may disagree but the reaction is ott.

Seen him play once and he was average on that occasion. Going by the reviews he gets from people I know and trust he is a player and a half. I'm not having a go at the player but the reaction to a reply as to why not playing at a higher level has been way over the top. The incident happened and is a matter of public record. If someone is of the opinion that clubs may have decided against giving him a chance because of that it's an opinion that has some validity. Others may disagree but the reaction is ott.

Have to agree to disagree on that part. Bringing up something that happened many years ago now is just shit stirring imo. As pointed out many footballers have a criminal past that hasn't stopped them forging careers past and present. Best ending this discussion and get back on topic [emoji106]

Have to agree to disagree on that part. Bringing up something that happened many years ago now is just shit stirring imo. As pointed out many footballers have a criminal past that hasn't stopped them forging careers past and present. Best ending this discussion and get back on topic [emoji106]

Agreed 're getting back on track [emoji106]

Archived