Stirling Albion v Montrose

Bet you mcneill glad he jumped ship as quick as he could,Still playing 3rd div fitba next season it seems...

Honeymoon period over for Mckay ??!

He's been in a job over a year. He's taken us from bottom of the league to play offs. Most of this season we ripped teams apart, we've hit a bad blip, every club does.

Mackay will sort it and we'll get play offs. Funnily enough we've never lost the play offs before.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Templeman tackle looked absolutely fine to me, he used the wet surface to slide in and won the ball perfectly with the Stirling player going over him. If I'm being honest I'm not sure how he got injured but hope he makes a speedy recovery. To compare the tackle to a Masson one is a bit ridiculous, in  fact, Ive never seen Big Temps make a tackle worthy of the name before.

Due The the amount of alcohol I drank in hospitality, I was willing to accept that maybe I seen the Templeman tackle different from others (after reading this comment). Having see this footage of it (5 minutes in), I’m man enough to admit that this was the case and due to that I retract my comment from the original post.

I never thought Templeman set out to injure Hamilton, but during the match I did think it was reckless however. Fair play to the big lad, that was a fair tackle and in truth he did well to win the ball.

32 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Due The the amount of alcohol I drank in hospitality, I was willing to accept that maybe I seen the Templeman tackle different from others (after reading this comment). Having see this footage of it (5 minutes in), I’m man enough to admit that this was the case and due to that I retract my comment from the original post.

I never thought Templeman set out to injure Hamilton, but during the match I did think it was reckless however. Fair play to the big lad, that was a fair tackle and in truth he did well to win the ball.

I think it's the first tackle I've ever seen him make!! 

Archived