Match Highlights: Talbot 0-1 Kilwinning

Killiepiyo

The conditions were Siberian and certainly put an argument up for summer football. Great to get a game on in such severe winter weather, but I can't say I enjoyed it. The game reflected the weather, dour, sullen and a battle against the elements as much as the opposition. I was wrapped up like a mummy but felt like my feet were cocooned in blocks of ice by the end of the match. Brutal conditions and everyone who turned out and the players on the pitch deserve a medal.  

36 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

The conditions were Siberian and certainly put an argument up for summer football. Great to get a game on in such severe winter weather, but I can't say I enjoyed it. The game reflected the weather, dour, sullen and a battle against the elements as much as the opposition. I was wrapped up like a mummy but felt like my feet were cocooned in blocks of ice by the end of the match. Brutal conditions and everyone who turned out and the players on the pitch deserve a medal.  

I'm sure the buffs fans who made it would have enjoyed the match. Sometimes the elements pale into insignificance when your team wins against a quality rival to go top of the league at NY for the first time in many a long year. Well done to all Buffies on and off the park for putting in a great effort.

39 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

I'm sure the buffs fans who made it would have enjoyed the match. Sometimes the elements pale into insignificance when your team wins against a quality rival to go top of the league at NY for the first time in many a long year. Well done to all Buffies on and off the park for putting in a great effort.

No doubt about that!

Archived