Dunfermline vs Greenock Morton - Sat 20th Jan

22 minutes ago, dafcburty said:

That interview isn't with me, BTW :lol:

The interviewer is Dave Henderson, who does the commentary for the visually impaired and blind. I mainly do the away games as he isn't there lol. 

Anyway, onto the main point; I think understandably Lee was a bit miffed after Saturday's game and I think the last thing he wanted to do was talk to ParsTV! 

Still, it does come across as if he wasn't really keen to praise the club, as you say...

Really? I'd always presumed it was just the one person consistently doing the interviews. Going back and listening to a few though, it's clearly different interviewers speaking. Woops :lol:

I just found it strange that he'd react in that way - guess it's just weird to see a player be anything but complementary towards an opposition team, 

How are players selected to do pre and post match interviews btw? Is there a rota? :P 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robinson has been a permaseething mess towards The Famous, ever since we hounded him for being an absolutely fucking shite clownshoes while loan at us from 'Rangers' (defunct).  It's probably not helped by the fact that he gets absolutely sworded on every return meeting, usually delivering a clanger for us as well. 

What a terrible, wee shame that is for him. 

1498323846884.jpg.851ec823bdb3874d2c42a3c6d967ebee.jpg

1 hour ago, ExxyJj said:

Really? I'd always presumed it was just the one person consistently doing the interviews. Going back and listening to a few though, it's clearly different interviewers speaking. Woops :lol:

I just found it strange that he'd react in that way - guess it's just weird to see a player be anything but complementary towards an opposition team, 

How are players selected to do pre and post match interviews btw? Is there a rota? :P 

Haha, I don' know whether to take it as a compliment or not that you didn't realise the difference in interviewers! :lol:

Pre-Match the Club puts forward a player or players to the Press and to ParsTV for interview. 

Post-Match, the interviewer will liason with the Dunfermline Press Officer, the rest of the media and the management team as to who is available for comment. Generally, we don't go with who the media are getting as that interview will be going on COWS so we tend to go for another player who has stood out, newly signing or hasn't been spoken to by ParsTV recently. 

5 hours ago, ExxyJj said:

Just caught up with the post-match interviews on Dunfermline's YouTube page - what's with Robinson's smirk and lack of response to @dafcburty wishing Morton good luck in the next round? Does he have beef with the Ton from his time there?

If he does, the feeling’s mutual.

”Everything went against us that could’ve.”

What apart from the referee failing to send Robinson off for a blatant kick at Gary Oliver?

Archived