What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

4 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

image.thumb.png.5f39d7803526b045db810da2c25c27c8.png

I'm sure the inevitable data harvesting will be worth it to find that life partner who'll wearing matching fitba pajamas & slippers with you.

"Hoopless at finding love? Can't find the right Teddy Bear for you? Give our new app a try"

5 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

I'm sure the inevitable data harvesting will be worth it to find that life partner who'll wearing matching fitba pajamas & slippers with you.

"Tired of being called a h*n on the street. Why not be called a h*n at home by finding love at StaunchFinder.co.uk"

"Are you from Springburn and passionate about historical revolution in Ireland? Do you like the budget Sports Direct look when youre on holiday? Then find your own Celtic Da at ShowUsYerHoop.net".

56 minutes ago, superwell87 said:

"Hoopless at finding love? Can't find the right Teddy Bear for you? Give our new app a try"

Staunch males will no longer be confused after googling bear dating

33 minutes ago, A Diamond For Me said:

Forfar have their own one as well, for Lonely Loons.  Or indeed Loonely Loons, whichever you prefer. 

Is that not just the family group chat?

Back when I used to post on kickback a long time ago Ian Black was one of those loose cannon players who might boss the game or get himself sent off for something really stupid. He was always in contention for man of the match or dick of the day and occasionally both. Given that the keywords "Black" and "Hearts" were constantly being flagged up JKB used to end up carrying lots of adverts for UK Black dating sites

If you're 12 and your mum is a black woman from Wolverhampton but your dad's ginger and from Corstorphine then maybe, just maybe you owe your entire existence to Ian Black's poor disciplinary record

On 22/05/2024 at 17:40, GNU_Linux said:

STI's across the divide?