Hamilton Accies vs Dundee FC

30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm actually glad people are quoting HappyAccie, means I get to actually see his glorious mental breakdown.

Why would I be having a breakdown ya fud ? 

Yer not  very perceptive are you, apparently I am a ***, well that's what some of yer misguided fellow scumdee fans think anyway.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee fans in celebrating beating an Accies team with six fully fit players shocker.

Normal service will be resumed later in the season.A blind man could see the Accies team were out on their feet and the sending off of Templeton(Canning should have subbed him before this as well as Imrie for fresh legs)added to Scott Allan for once playing like he should,resulted in a deserved win for them, although harsh on the guys at the end.

Big Oggy,Skondras,Rojano and Want will all improve once they get match fit.It is at left back and a replacement for Docherty we need.

Up to Uncle Ronnie now  as the Accies fans need a boost after a horrendous month but we have been here before so know what to expect.

Just now, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Dundee fans in celebrating beating an Accies team with six fully fit players shocker.

Normal service will be resumed later in the season.A blind man could see the Accies team were out on their feet and the sending off of Templeton(Canning should have subbed him before this as well as Imrie for fresh legs)added to Scott Allan for once playing like he should,resulted in a deserved win for them, although harsh on the guys at the end.

Big Oggy,Skondras,Rojano and Want will all improve once they get match fit.It is at left back and a replacement for Docherty we need.

Up to Uncle Ronnie now  as the Accies fans need a boost after a horrendous month but we have been here before so know what to expect.

sorry-haters-but-i-just-can-amp-039-t-st

Define fully fit.

I would assume that the starting 11 of any club doesn't have 4 "fully fit players"

At this stage of the season the majority are carrying knocks and niggles of some sort .

Just now, bobbycoxblue said:

Define fully fit.

I would assume that the starting 11 of any club doesn't have 4 "fully fit players"
A this stage of the season the majority are carrying knocks and niggles of some sort .

Want, Skondras and Rojano haven't started a professional game in 2018 and big number 99 looks on the heavy side, so I wouldn't say that they would fall into the "fully fit" category. Imrie's about 50 now, too, so  I wouldn't imagine he's at peak fitness. 

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

Want, Skondras and Rojano haven't started a professional game in 2018 and big number 99 looks on the heavy side, so I wouldn't say that they would fall into the "fully fit" category. Imrie's about 50 now, too, so  I wouldn't imagine he's at peak fitness. 

Considering you’d only played two professional games in 2018 prior to yesterday, that’s hardly a massive statement.

Just now, The Master said:

Considering you’d only played two professional games in 2018 prior to yesterday, that’s hardly a massive statement.

Skondras didn't play the last two fixtures in 2017 and Rojano the last one. Want's last first team appearance was in July. 

Skondras didn't play the last two fixtures in 2017 and Rojano the last one. Want's last first team appearance was in July. 

Well at least you're not lowering yourself to shite excuses for getting beat.[emoji57]

Only at dundonians is this vile practice permitted, I was being nice on here even thanking you for the fine conduct displayed during the minutes applause, but after the bullshit about the spitting incident the truce is well and truly suspended.

The truce[emoji15]

3 hours ago, The Master said:

Pass made and he’s still onside “ya fud”.

0F569936-F8FD-4C93-B701-6910FE6A345D.thumb.jpeg.7afcaf40df7baa84e69c73b3be45b5bb.jpeg

I was level with the halfway line. I wasn't sure if Moussa was onside, but I could see El Bakhtaoui was miles on. My instinctive reaction when the pass was made was that Moussa should have left it for El Bak, who could then have set him up for a tap in.

Whether or not it was offside doesn't matter much to me now. I'm quite happy with three points and winning them with a 98th minute goal was good old fashioned fun for all the family.

What should concern fans of both clubs is what that picture illustrates. Hamilton were a goal up in a crucial relegation game, and they still had 11 men on the pitch. They had no need to chase the game, and they had shown they were utterly toothless up front on the day anyway. Yet they were caught with one defender against three attackers. That's a bit amateurish.

Dundee's worry? Three on one and we didn't bury the chance. We should have been able to walk the ball into the goal quite comfortably without being on the edge of an offside decision. There have been too many of those moments this season.

Btw - Kamara's pass for the winner. Absolutely exquisite. I was assuming we would just lump the ball into the six yard box and throw half a dozen bodies at it. Glen Kamara is the business. If I supported any other club in the Premiership I'd be sniffily observing he was much too good to be at Dens.

5 minutes ago, rambling syd rumpo said:

Glen Kamara is the business. If I supported any other club in the Premiership I'd be sniffily observing he was much too good to be at Dens.

No he isn't too good to be at Dens. You'll need 2 or 3 players of his quality to get to where you want, top 6, European football and the arse end of cups.

11 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

I was bang in line with it and thought he was onside at the time.

Accies were dreadful and deserved hee haw. However would like to see the Kerr incident again when he seemed to kick out at Ferguson.

He got away with that one.  Not like him.

Archived