The Aberdeen Mega-Hyper New Stadium Thread

13 hours ago, strichener said:

This is nothing to do with a football team, it is a building project in a greenbelt area that will affect me and everyone one else that has to travel North of Aberdeen.  You appear to think that no-one but supporters of this application should be having a say.  If they are too near then they are NIMBYs or WANKS and if they are too far then it has f**k all to do with them.  It would appear that the only ones that should be considered are the two houses nearby and the cows and sheep in the fields.

I am local to the area, it has far more to do with me than people like Derek McInnes, Dave Cormack and Tom “I didn’t know much about Aberdeen" Crotty.

:lol:

People in the area should have a say, supporters should have a say, people 40 miles away who don't even know this is landfill, and bizarrely think this will affect their travel north, aye, those people shouldn't have a say at all. 

Probably best to drop the condescending comments when you quite clearly don't know which council you are taking about.   ACC and Garioch Area Committee, confused much? :lol:

Garioch area isa sub-committee of ACC. You know, Garioch, (inverurie area), Aberdeenshire, as in Aberdeenshire cooncil?  Probably best not to condescend when you are this confused.  :blink:

10 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

I don’t know what’s worse: the club coming out with “it’s only 5.9 miles from Union Street” shite or that our fans are buying into it. What an embarrassment of a support we are, we almost deserve to move to a soulless shed several miles from the city of Aberdeen.

They didn't. 

Probably best to drop the condescending comments when you quite clearly don't know which council you are taking about.   ACC and Garioch Area Committee, confused much? :lol:

I think you had best spell it out to him, that ACC is Aberdeen City Council or he's going to dig clean through to Australia

6 minutes ago, fatshaft said:

Garioch area isa sub-committee of ACC. You know, Garioch, (inverurie area), Aberdeenshire, as in Aberdeenshire cooncil?  Probably best not to condescend when you are this confused.  :blink:

What an absolute embarrassment for you.

Nobody refers to Aberdeenshire council as ACC.  It would no doubt cause much confusion with the abbreviation used for Aberdeen City Council

15 minutes ago, fatshaft said:

:lol:

People in the area should have a say, supporters should have a say, people 40 miles away who don't even know this is landfill, and bizarrely think this will affect their travel north, aye, those people shouldn't have a say at all. 

Sorry is the AWPR only Southbound, I must have missed this little known nugget of information!  As this will be the main road used by everyone not in or to the West of Aberdeen for travel to Kingsford, it will unquestionable affect my own travel.

I am starting to think that you may just actually be the aforementioned Tom Crotty. :rolleyes:

I am not sure what the previous use of the land has to do with AFC's plans.  The land is currently designated as Greenbelt within the LDP and the SDP.

14 minutes ago, strichener said:

What an absolute embarrassment for you.

Nobody refers to Aberdeenshire council as ACC.  It would no doubt cause much confusion with the abbreviation used for Aberdeen City Council

aw diddums, your "hilarious" take-down floundered on your failure to go back and read the whole discussion :lol:

Anyway, do explain this incredible theory that kingsford is going to inconvenience you 40 miles away in northern Aberdeenshire? (I am allowed to call it "northern Aberdeenshire" am I?)

Just now, strichener said:

Sorry is the AWPR only Southbound, I must have missed this little known nugget of information!  As this will be the main road used by everyone not in or to the West of Aberdeen for travel to Kingsford, it will unquestionable affect my own travel.

I am starting to think that you may just actually be the aforementioned Tom Crotty. :rolleyes:

I am not sure what the previous use of the land has to do with AFC's plans.  The land is currently designated as Greenbelt within the LDP and the SDP.

I see, so a new AWPR that isn't currently there, will hinder your travel from where to where exactly? 

On 1/10/2018 at 12:59, EdTheDuck said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-42634182

Aberdeenshire Council renews its objection to Kingsford

21 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Actually, not what I expected. 

Saw Stewarty with a prayer mat at Kingsford as I went into town yesterday.

16 hours ago, fatshaft said:

Really? Mr Know It All actually thought that ACC would change their minds? Again you're ignoring that your four local councillors are all rabidly against, rabid to the point of condoning no voice from those who approve of the development being heard. Do you really think they weren't going to drive the Garioch area committee to stand by their earlier decisions? 

I await your first post on this thread where you have a finger close to a pulse. 

2 hours ago, fatshaft said:

aw diddums, your "hilarious" take-down floundered on your failure to go back and read the whole discussion :lol:

Anyway, do explain this incredible theory that kingsford is going to inconvenience you 40 miles away in northern Aberdeenshire? (I am allowed to call it "northern Aberdeenshire" am I?)

So people that want to refer to Aberdeenshire Council call them - well you know Aberdeenshire Council.  Meantime you (and only you) call them ACC.   I'll just drop this in here:

ACC.thumb.JPG.dcfb4fc76d5a717bf210b4c3f2b9a75a.JPG

I see, so a new AWPR that isn't currently there, will hinder your travel from where to where exactly? 

From my house to where I want to drive to and to my house from where I want to drive from. 

In fact so concerned am I about this matter that I have asked for an economic assessment from AGCC and they have calculated that the net cost  will be £1.600000002bln per game for my household alone.  This is based on me earning £800,000,000 per hour and taking into account the expected delays.  The .000000002 being the extra fuel that I will use for the journey.  This is mitigated thanks to having an efficient vehicle with stop/go technology.  AGCC suggest a 99.999999999% probability of this being the case within their stated +/- 99.9999999999999% accuracy.

52 minutes ago, strichener said:

From my house to where I want to drive to and to my house from where I want to drive from. 

In fact so concerned am I about this matter that I have asked for an economic assessment from AGCC and they have calculated that the net cost  will be £1.600000002bln per game for my household alone.  This is based on me earning £800,000,000 per hour and taking into account the expected delays.  The .000000002 being the extra fuel that I will use for the journey.  This is mitigated thanks to having an efficient vehicle with stop/go technology.  AGCC suggest a 99.999999999% probability of this being the case within their stated +/- 99.9999999999999% accuracy.

Exactly. It has no impact on you whatsoever. 

2 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Give it a rest mate. You are making a complete er-e of yourself.

LOL. From you I'll take that as a compliment, Mr helicopter inspection, mr property speculation, mr didn't expect Aberdeenshire council to keep objecting. All you've done in this topic is make an erse of yourself. 

15 minutes ago, fatshaft said:

LOL. From you I'll take that as a compliment, Mr helicopter inspection, mr property speculation, mr didn't expect Aberdeenshire council to keep objecting. All you've done in this topic is make an erse of yourself. 

Says the old man who criticises someone from the NE who comments about Kingsford and slags him off for living too far away. YOU are always rabbiting on about all the support for Kingsford . Have a look at the council website and you'll see how many supporting Kingsford don't live anywhere near Kingsford, Aberdeen or even Scotland.

Make sure it's the correct council website.

Who is the erse?

53 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Says the old man who criticises someone from the NE who comments about Kingsford and slags him off for living too far away. YOU are always rabbiting on about all the support for Kingsford . Have a look at the council website and you'll see how many supporting Kingsford don't live anywhere near Kingsford, Aberdeen or even Scotland.

Make sure it's the correct council website.

Who is the erse?

You.

Living in Falkirk I contacted my local council (Falkirk Council, but let’s call them FC if that helps). Incredibly, they had no comment to make, as the decision on planning approval has nothing to do with them, because it’s not in an FC area!!

I’m starting to think that FC stands for Fucking c***s.

I am bored. The winter shutdown bores me.