Celtic v Morton

IainMorton

8 minutes ago, sigton said:

Ayrshire ton. The Morton support was halved today. 9 train stations in Greenock alone even a hundred fans scattered over them would have upped our attendance. Everybody was up for it till the trains were cancelled. The club could  have run buses in snyc with  McGills who could be the future owner and part of our club. Warren Hawke should have got a hold of McGills and ran buses from Cappielow a fiver return which would have worked with plenty of notice.

Was in toinlet for 2nd goal

But apparently it was outside?

It wasnt really though we had 1800 tickes about 1500 botherd to turn up.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cant blame dembele have a word for f**k sake he couldnt have made it look worse if he tried. Nearly 5 steps before he folded like a ukrainin deck chair. Next to no contact hes made beaton look like a c**t ffs granted that wasnt hard.

5 steps!!

You're having a nightmare pal. Have a watch, count the steps after the foul and then get back to me, or go to bed, which is probably your best option.

https://streamable.com/nbp7h

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

Think we can be proud of our first half performance, although Celtic were poor and couldn’t break us down. Sinclair coming off for Edouard at half time changed the game as he added an extra yard of pace to their attacking line and it was only a matter of time before the first goal came. Not going to comment on the penalty as it has probably been covered. Don’t think we deserved to lose by three goals.

For me this is a fair assessment,looking at the pics on here it looked a lot closer in real time thought it was nearer the line for the pen,thought  Morton had a good 15 minutes at the start of  the game then Celtic took over, the one off the line in the first half was the only real chance,second half Celtic went into another gear 3 goals was about right for me.

12 minutes ago, sigton said:

Ayrshire ton. The Morton support was halved today. 9 train stations in Greenock alone even a hundred fans scattered over them would have upped our attendance. Everybody was up for it till the trains were cancelled. The club could  have run buses in snyc with  McGills who could be the future owner and part of our club. Warren Hawke should have got a hold of McGills and ran buses from Cappielow a fiver return which would have worked with plenty of notice.

Was in toinlet for 2nd goal

But apparently it was outside?

Of course it was offside mate.

It was Celtic you were playing.

Can’t have the wee loves not getting to their cup final now, can we?

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

5 steps!!

You're having a nightmare pal. Have a watch, count the steps after the foul and then get back to me, or go to bed, which is probably your best option.

https://streamable.com/nbp7h

^^^^^

Defending the undefendable.

Or go f**k yourself dembele was hardley touched and stole the pen. Granted the game was never really in doubt but cheating for a pen ffs he must be a proud bhoy the night eh.

So how many steps was it? I believe you said 5. Did you count them?

14 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

So how many steps was it? I believe you said 5. Did you count them?

No i didnt count. A cheats a cheats regardless of how many steps it took him to fold like a deck chair/ tom daley dive. Who gave it doesnt matter the sfa are fucking corupt aswell.  Celtic fans pretending something didnt happen though theres a suprise. #history.

No i didnt count. A cheats a cheats regardless of how many steps it took him to fold like a deck chair/ tom daley dive. Who gave it doesnt matter the sfa are fucking corupt aswell.  Celtic fans pretending something didnt happen though theres a suprise. #history.

You did, you said 5.

Celtic are cheats, the SFA are corrupt and a hint at child abuse, nice to see you've not been affected by todays defeat. [emoji2]

49 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Celtic are cheats, the SFA are corrupt and a hint at child abuse.

You've struck the nail on the head. Right on all 3 counts so enough said for tonight then.

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

We can all edit posts to suit.

Night night.

Really ya dick when ppl can check back they will see you posted utter pish and i posted none of what youve quoted run along.

Archived