P & B Twitch Streamers

Yoshi-91

32 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I stream semi-regularly but only for selected games because you cannot mask the wee box on twitch that shows number of viewers etc and this sits in a horrible position at the bottom of the screen.  Right where your radar would be for football games, or transcripts of conversations for GTA etc.  

Microsoft have their own streaming service that I think they want people to move to as you get a clear screen using that option, can't even remember what its called. 

I'm kind of confused, do you mean you don't like seeing your veiwer count? 

28 minutes ago, Yoshi-91 said:

I'm kind of confused, do you mean you don't like seeing your veiwer count? 

Yes, when you are playing a game and the box covers up a crucial part of the screen its not good.  

36 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Yes, when you are playing a game and the box covers up a crucial part of the screen its not good.  

What are you using to stream? I have never come across this before. 

7 minutes ago, Yoshi-91 said:

What are you using to stream? I have never come across this before. 

Xbox one/Twitch

Its a well known issue.  I do mean when you go "full screen" though and not with chat at the side.  I don't even think chat at the side is an option anymore on Xbox 1 anyway.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251646-apps/suggestions/6284500-twitch-viewers-notification

18 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Xbox one/Twitch

Its a well known issue.  I do mean when you go "full screen" though and not with chat at the side.  I don't even think chat at the side is an option anymore on Xbox 1 anyway.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251646-apps/suggestions/6284500-twitch-viewers-notification

Awww ok I'm with you now, I stream from PC so it' totally different, explains why I'm lost. Is there no way to turn it completey off and just have your chat on your phone or laptop? 

Just now, Yoshi-91 said:

Awww ok I'm with you now, I stream from PC so it' totally different, explains why I'm lost. Is there no way to turn it completey off and just have your chat on your phone or laptop? 

No.  As I said I think Microsoft are trying to get people to move to Mixer on Xbox which is their version of Twitch.

15 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

No.  As I said I think Microsoft are trying to get people to move to Mixer on Xbox which is their version of Twitch.

Ahh I see makes sense I guess. With the size of twitch I don' see anything else coming close to taking over. The big streamers will just use capture cards for their console and stick with twitch I would imagine. 

14 hours ago, Yoshi-91 said:

Stream Labs basically takes a look at your PC specs and internet connection and puts all the settings in for You, it' pretty straight forward. Only thing you really need to do is set up your scenes, there are a lot of step by step guides on YouTube that explain it well. 

The last part should be easy, I'm well versed in SCENES.

Archived