Who do you dislike the most and why?

Which club do you dislike the most and why?  

236 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

I dont get folk like you. Its quite clear that that list is full of complete faux-anger. How could anyone hate teams like cowdenbeath more than rangers? Seems like you are trying a bit too hard to be different here with your dislike for teams.

Mate, your team hasn't been in the Championship for a couple of decades.

You simply won't get it.

Not being different but I'm sure other Accies fans will get where my frustration for Cowdenbeath comes from.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Im_Rodger said:

Mate, your team hasn't been in the Championship for a couple of decades.

You simply won't get it.

Not being different but I'm sure other Accies fans will get where my frustration for Cowdenbeath comes from.

There is simply no way Cowdenbeath merit being hated more than Rangers. Not having it. 

Why do you hate United too and Clyde?

Would of been good to clump Rangers and Celtic together as an option. For a lot of people they're pretty much the same thing. My dislike for them is because of the sizable sections of their supports being bigoted morons. Different principles, same moronic outlook. Two sides/ One coin. 

1 minute ago, Nadroj said:

There is simply no way Cowdenbeath merit being hated more than Rangers. Not having it. 

Why do you hate United too and Clyde?

United because they like throwing cones at old ladies, Clyde, because..... my da said they were a pain in the arse a while back. It was mainly to get my number up to a round 10.

12 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Historically Ayr United are a much bigger club than Kilmarnock imo.

See I could at least back up my Clyde claim, you are just a seething alky rambling pish again after your 10th gin of the day.

Just now, Nadroj said:

You don't drink tea?

Yes I do but when was tea considered an alcohol ?

5 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

See I could at least back up my Clyde claim, you are just a seething alky rambling pish again after your 10th gin of the day.

Just to reinforce your lies you said alky and implied I drink gin.

NWDYFOYF

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

Yes I do but when was tea considered an alcohol ?

Just to reinforce your lies you said alky and implied I drink gin.

NWDYFOYF

I think the word you were looking for earlier was teetotal which would imply you don't drink alcohol.  

You posted 'teatotal' which means absolutely nothing. 

Personally the fact that you post such consistent nonsense while sober is in itself the actions of a deeply disturbed individual. 

4 minutes ago, John MacLean said:

I think the word you were looking for earlier was teetotal which would imply you don't drink alcohol.  

You posted 'teatotal' which means absolutely nothing. 

Personally the fact that you post such consistent nonsense while sober is in itself the actions of a deeply disturbed individual. 

Predictive txt is shyte, I would be more concerned with your ongoing relegation battle than trying to personally have a dig at me you arsewipe.

Predictive txt is shyte, I would be more concerned with your ongoing relegation battle than trying to personally have a dig at me you arsewipe.

Partick Thistle will finish above Accies. 

I don't know why I've bothered to say that tbf, it's Rangers you support.

Does predictive text produce words that don't exist? 

Your complete inability to engage with people in anything like a normal, moderate fashion I find mildly entertaining and offers brief distraction from our battle against relegation. 

1 minute ago, Nadroj said:

Partick Thistle will finish above Accies. 

I don't know why I've bothered to say that tbf, it's Rangers you support.

You still got your season ticket for the big team in Ayrshire ? 

Your regular visits to Somerset park have been noticed,

f*** killie don't even rate the 2 me biggest team in Ayrshire, Cumnock and the Bot are bigger clubs than you.

2 minutes ago, John MacLean said:

Does predictive text produce words that don't exist? 

Your complete inability to engage with people in anything like a normal, moderate fashion I find mildly entertaining and offers brief distraction from our battle against relegation. 

The day I have a desire to engage with cretins like yourself is the day I die .

10. Clyde

Ok I’ll give you Cowdenbeath but I’m not sure about Clyde to be honest.

Clyde's signing policy this season seems to be picking the players that no other team will touch because they're horrendous human beings. They followed their signing of a rapist in the summer with signing up a racist in January. I can see reasons for actively disliking them.

Historically Clyde are a much bigger team than Accies IMO

Member Clyde

IMG_1485.jpg

Archived