Stenny Vs Cowden

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tonight's the night.  The mighty Blue Brazil come away with all 3 points in a stunning display at Ochilview.  4-0 win.

I may still be drunk from my stag do at the weekend admittedly.
Wouldn't surprise me if that happened

Will be interesting to see team selection tonight.  Some of the players and management need to take a long hard look at themselves before and during this game.

Most of the team picks itself at the moment but we have had a couple of players off their game lately and when it is obvious that they are poor why not get them off at half time and lets try something different.  We sign  Cunningham on loan and he does not even make the bench on Saturday, will be interesting to see if he makes it tonight. He may be the answer but who knows but one thing is for sure is McMenamen will be brought on.  we need some thing different and we need sustained pressure.  There have been opportunities over the last few weeks with the way results have gone to close the gap but we have been saddly lacking

If things are not working out tonight then get changes made pronto.

We definitely need to win tonight, no question about it. That was a very disappointing result against Annan Athletic at the weekend and we're in danger of hanging on to fourth place rather than ride out the season in relative comfort, so we have to make the most of it against the worst team in the division.

I would like to see Sandy Cunningham involved - there must have been a reason if he didn't feature against Annan - but other than that, we're not really in a position to make enormous changes if things aren't going our way.

I think we'll win tonight, but it will be a pretty dicey performance. It will be freezing cold too.

4 hours ago, CEMSFC said:
4 hours ago, The Minertaur said:
Tonight's the night.  The mighty Blue Brazil come away with all 3 points in a stunning display at Ochilview.  4-0 win.

I may still be drunk from my stag do at the weekend admittedly.

Wouldn't surprise me if that happened

Your probably the only one:lol: wonder what odds you would get on a 4-0 Cowden.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

We definitely need to win tonight, no question about it. That was a very disappointing result against Annan Athletic at the weekend and we're in danger of hanging on to fourth place rather than ride out the season in relative comfort, so we have to make the most of it against the worst team in the division.

I would like to see Sandy Cunningham involved - there must have been a reason if he didn't feature against Annan - but other than that, we're not really in a position to make enormous changes if things aren't going our way.

I think we'll win tonight, but it will be a pretty dicey performance. It will be freezing cold too.

Stenny will make the play offs no problem no need to panic Craig.  Do you still do the tannoy?

Its going to be fucking baltic.

I think I'm more disappointed we haven't been able to mount more of a title challenge this season. Although I didn't expect us to win the division (I thought Peterhead would stroll it, given their summer outlay), I didn't think we'd be 14 points adrift and look over our shoulders at this stage. We really should have picked up 10 more points better off - we perpetually chucked away leads at the early part of the campaign - but we've been very hot and cold over the last couple of months. We're lucky Elgin City and Annan Athletic are equally as flaky.

I still do the tannoy and I will select a series of songs to bewitch and enrich the sub-200 crowd.

12 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I think I'm more disappointed we haven't been able to mount more of a title challenge this season. Although I didn't expect us to win the division (I thought Peterhead would stroll it, given their summer outlay), I didn't think we'd be 14 points adrift and look over our shoulders at this stage. We really should have picked up 10 more points better off - we perpetually chucked away leads at the early part of the campaign - but we've been very hot and cold over the last couple of months. We're lucky Elgin City and Annan Athletic are equally as flaky.

I still do the tannoy and I will select a series of songs to bewitch and enrich the sub-200 crowd.

Everyone up the top end is dropping points and both Elgin and Annan seem more erratic than the other sides. Like you I had Peterhead down to stroll the league, expected Montrose to have a decent season but they have performed better than expected.

You do a no bad job on the tannoy:P

Archived