Alloa v Airdrie

32 minutes ago, LonglivetheKING said:

The post's last paragraph suggested that the silverback's challenge illicited a negative response from the home crowd that spurred him on.  It really didn't.   

I'm well aware of what you lost and despite having a seemingly progressive chairman you've replaced them with Scotland'a least impressive young manager and players in his image.

We did drop further back this year as our club got rid of our previous toxic owners.   We're now stronger than we've ever been off the park and will continue to rise on it.

Enjoy rejoicing in your draws with us.  Celebrating it like you've won the Champions League 

You,re just making stuff up now. Fleming was given the bird from the crowd every time he was on the ball. You are kidding yourself if you didn,t think he played well despite this. What Alloa poster is rejoicing in a draw,we had more than enough of the game to win it.I agree that you are improving and think you will be a different proposition next season but lets face it you have been the worst full time team in Scottish football for the past three seasons so the only way is up.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LonglivetheKING
28 minutes ago, Kobe2010 said:

You,re just making stuff up now. Fleming was given the bird from the crowd every time he was on the ball.

Yes because he put a fellow pro in an ambulance.  He was near tears at h/t because he couldn't take it.

He raised his level to get a draw with the mighty Airdrie?   I did point out that the equaliser was solely due to the truly awful Keiran McDonald and not the "Fat Jim Goodwin"

28 minutes ago, Kobe2010 said:

Blah blah blah....

worst full time team in Scottish football for the past three seasons so the only way is up.

It was one season due to dodgy businessmen.  We're part time now, and waving at you on the way past...

19 hours ago, LonglivetheKING said:

Yes because he put a fellow pro in an ambulance.  He was near tears at h/t because he couldn't take it.

He raised his level to get a draw with the mighty Airdrie?   I did point out that the equaliser was solely due to the truly awful Keiran McDonald and not the "Fat Jim Goodwin"

It was one season due to dodgy businessmen.  We're part time now, and waving at you on the way past...

Yes have to agree Airdrie have been the worst full time team in Scotland and in my opinion the worst Airdrie team I  have watched through the years ,we  have played a lot of young lads and never really got the right experienced to play along side them.our manager feels we never played as well as we have been playing on Tuesday night,don't know what he has been watching that's the way we have played in most games of our games or worse all season .playing players out of position ,players that would struggle in a good junior side,at the moment I can see no improvement playing the players that are favoured at the moment.still a few of us go home and away hoping for something to change on the park for the better.  it is sad because there is a lot of work goes on off the park but it's on the park we need to see a big improvement and soon..

Archived