Elgin City v The Binos

Tuesday night we face Elgin away in what will be a tough game against an Elgin side with one of the best home records in League 2.

Would be quite happy with a share of the points from this game, to keep us on track to get a playoff place. 

Prediction Elgin 1 Binos 1   

Great result tonight away from home against an Elgin side with one of the best records at home in this League.

Also Stenny lost as well to Cowdenbeath and that makes it 2 wins in a row for the Blue Brazil. We face them on Saturday and hopefully we can stop them making it 3 wins in a row.

Playoffs I can just about smell it. [emoji106]

Dreadful. Stats say we had a shot on target. Can't say that I remember it.
Thankfully we can forget the playoffs now. Just not good enough. Too many poor players in the squad who are found out when the "better" players have an off game. Which they all did tonight. Good to see Shane get 90 minutes under his belt, clearly, and not surprisingly, nowhere near up to speed. Doubt he'll be risked for too long on the Stenny plastic at the weekend.

Probably the worst home  performance of the season. Missed the first 30 min due to other commitments and wished I'd missed the rest. Cooper at fault in the lead up allowing for the corner resulting in the first goal and the second goal went straight through Water's arms. Bright note being Shane back. 

7 hours ago, rhliston said:

Agree but felt the goalkeeper could have done better with Robertson freekick but quite happy he didn't  :)

^^^^ This.  He really should've got it, it came from far enough out.    And the first wasn't much better;  a great strike,  but should never have got to that point.

^^^^ This.  He really should've got it, it came from far enough out.    And the first wasn't much better;  a great strike,  but should never have got to that point.

Think your being harsh tbh. Don't think many keepers at this level would have got either.

Archived