Dundee United (shite) vs Pars

2 minutes ago, parsboi said:

On the ground he was a bombscare, you can't have been happy with his distribution surely? 

My main point being is that our lot should have engaged their brain cells, run at him and got him turning, instead they chose to play high balls against him where yes he will win a lot of headers.  I've seen him before and he is capable of playing much better than that.  Yesterday felt he was for the taking on the deck.  

His distribution matters not. If he can header, mark and kick the ball far away from our goal im fucking over the moon. 

Have you seen Edgenguele, Durnan, Quinn and Scobbie try to pass a ball? 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel that we just have to suck it up until the possibility, which is a certainty, that we can't go up. Surely Thompson had a clause in Laszlo's contract to ensure he's gone if he failed to get promotion.

His comments on Mohsni's performance don't really deny belief, if we consider his senseless interviews to date, and more likely, he's looking to get the boot to ensure payment until May 2019.

He comes across as mad, but it's doubtful he's stupid. Brinkmanship is at play.

On the ground he was a bombscare, you can't have been happy with his distribution surely? 
My main point being is that our lot should have engaged their brain cells, run at him and got him turning, instead they chose to play high balls against him where yes he will win a lot of headers.  I've seen him before and he is capable of playing much better than that.  Yesterday felt he was for the taking on the deck.  
He strolled through the game can't really remember him giving the ball away at all. It's funny how fans look at a game tho

Feel that we just have to suck it up until the possibility, which is a certainty, that we can't go up. Surely Thompson had a clause in Laszlo's contract to ensure he's gone if he failed to get promotion.

His comments on Mohsni's performance don't really deny belief, if we consider his senseless interviews to date, and more likely, he's looking to get the boot to ensure payment until May 2019.

He comes across as mad, but it's doubtful he's stupid. Brinkmanship is at play.

Never thought of brinkmanship, but that's certainly a good theory. I wonder if he has history of it? I. E. Why did he leave previous jobs, even if things seemed to be going well?

9 hours ago, Dens83 said:
11 hours ago, parsboi said:

He strolled through the game can't really remember him giving the ball away at all. It's funny how fans look at a game tho

That's my thoughts as well. Not sure what parsboi is on about

Archived