Dundee United (shite) vs Pars

31 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

It's not, you're playing 3centre backs, Ralston and Robson as wing backs. 

Dundee Utd fans booing Beadling for having the audacity to not be seriously injured, bizarre. 

Makes a change from them berating their own players I suppose. 

#toxic

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midfield looked OK, especially out of possession.  

McManus put in a lot of effort, but without much reward.

The Pars looked magnificent in moments, especially for the goal, so I remain optimistic, but I feel we will end up 5th.  Utd had moments, but so did Mohsni.  He may be the factor that drops them out of the top 4.  If not, he'll definitely lose them the playoffs with a moment of insanity.

United are fucking terrible. What's happened to you lads? You weren't great in the 2-1 win in December but you were MUCH better than you were today.

First half was fairly even with few chances. Far too many long balls from both teams. We should have scored from the chance that came off the post, and Robinson had a great save just before half time. Second half we started well and the goal was worked very well. We were getting a lot of joy down our right with Higginbotham and Williamson linking up well. However we then gave away a comedy howler, and United seem to recognise our success down the right. They then had Moshni win pretty much everything that was played down that side.

After the equaliser United were the better team but only really had one good chance (the shot from the edge of the box that went wide). We had a chance late on but McManus couldn't quite reach it.

A draw was fair.

Also for all my mocking, Moshni was pretty comfortable and won pretty much everything in the air.

Oh and Laszlo is a VERY animated guy at the side of the pitch. Quite amusing to watch.

A draw will do, echo the previous about Vincent, wasn't the type of player I'd thought he'd be, good player at this level and him and Beadling in the middle are decent. Thought that if any team deserved to win it was Utd, over the piece they had a the better chances.

25 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

McManus was shite and should have been taken off for Ryan.

He's been like that for about 3 months. Runs about loads though so he doesn't get much stick. If Clark lost the ball half as much as McManus does by wondering offside, giving away stupid fouls and being utterly incapable of passing or controlling the ball then there would be some proper heads gones all over the place.

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

Two points thrown away today?

Yes and no. The goal we have away was fucking comedy but after we scored United were definitely the better team and had more chances 

Marginally better than the last two home games but more due to effort rather than ability. It felt like a few more players actually wanted to run about a bit today but the quality was not there. All credit to Mohsni who did slip in the run up to the Dunfermline goal but overall he had a very good game. I'm Scott McDonald's harshest critic but he had a very good second 45. I didn't think Dunfermline were all that great to be honest, I maybe expected a bit more from them because I have seen them play much better this season. 

Still not good enough, that is 2 points from 9 in this mini run of home fixtures. Would not surprise me at all if we lost to Inverness on Tuesday night.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Absolute garbage.  Fraser was anonymous and his replacement was worse.  Mohsni deservedly MotM!!!

Imagine playing 5 at the back; what sort of idiot would advocate that?

You'd better calm down m8, you're going to have a seizure.

Archived