Let's tidy up P & B.

PB 4.2

Question

Let me start by wishing everyone a wonderful enchanting Easter and I hope you all got the egg you've been dreaming about!    As a type 3 diabetic with a lust for perfectly refrigerated chocolate, it's always the toughest time of the year.      But I've dealing mechanisms:  I drive the Ceed, I swingball, I hold a black belt in haberdashery, I floss.   But mostly I frequent my favourite website - 'Pie & Bovril',  for rest bite and solace.    

However, I've been left confused and upset - not in equal measures, I should add because I've been more upset that confused -  caused by the structural imperfections of the website.    We have a thread based blether group in the GE forum for folk that view pedal biking as a transportation method.   A financial necessity if you will.    This naturally attracts the kind of aggressive dullards you'd expect to be into cycling.    It's a tougher read than the depression forum, but we accept these people are real people and deserve a singular thread to vent.     

Roll forward to this morning and I'm back on the range at Gleneagles with my new 52 deg wedge -   Dreaming of the Masters!   I ventured into the 'any other sports' section of this fine website where I witnessed the same degenerates graffiting this section with pedal tales.    Can we please decide whether cycling is a Gen Non.  mode of transportation OR whether cycling is a sport, and tidy up this giant plook on this near perfect website.     

I ask this to the owner and any non-Falkirk based moderators.   

Archived