New kits; 2024/25 Edition (new season kits trickling in)

7 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Is that a normal sight in Perth, people with two heads?!

No shame in marketing your products to the genetically unique when your market is Perth of all places.

All jokes aside, they are wearing the single largest size of strip available in Scotland (and the UK as a whole); 7XL, or XXXXXXXL if you must, unique to St Johnstone. You could pitch a tent with it (lord knows those two lassies had that effect on me already :whistle).

Bournemouth have released their new home shirt, which does actually work with the M88 bet logo, but it's just way too big. Stripes on the back are pleasing when a few other Umbro clubs have stuck to plain backsides;

drrr2.thumb.jpg.06a8fe0c7f973c63dda08812e60ec1ee.jpgdrrr3.thumb.jpg.62e279a30792284f28e823b00865ec12.jpg

Edited by DutchBorderer

2 hours ago, Silverton End said:

^^^^^^^^Very similar to Huddersfield Town's change strip

Now we're on the topic anyway, having stripes or a plain back feels rather arbitrary; Bournemouth get their red and black, but Huddersfield and now PSV are stuck with plain black and red respectively. The PSV shirt on the whole is a bit shite, mostly thanks to a cheapo energy company loathed for its cringy adverts, the plain back, and the 'quirky' logo on the back. Random bits of white on the shoulders don't help either.

Dg2CSs2XkAA-i1O.jpgDg214eIXUAIEGZm.jpg

3 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Now we're on the topic anyway, having stripes or a plain back feels rather arbitrary; Bournemouth get their red and black, but Huddersfield and now PSV are stuck with plain black and red respectively. The PSV shirt on the whole is a bit shite, mostly thanks to a cheapo energy company loathed for its cringy adverts, the plain back, and the 'quirky' logo on the back. Random bits of white on the shoulders don't help either.

As opposed to some other kit producers, Umbro give the clubs the freedom to design the kit how they want. So that design is what PSV (or whatever designers they employed) came up with themselves. Especially the random bits of white on the shoulder are a bit odd to say the least...

5 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Dg2CSs2XkAA-i1O.jpgDg214eIXUAIEGZm.jpg

Not keen on the Umbro diamonds around the cuffs of late, be great if they rolled back the years & had the diamonds from collar to cuffs once more.

8)

2 hours ago, Marten said:

As opposed to some other kit producers, Umbro give the clubs the freedom to design the kit how they want.

Never, ever let anyone at Saints see this. Please.

For the second year running Sheffield Wednesday is supplied by..... their in-house energy drink. Seriously, Elev8 is registered as such, but apparently no one has ever seen a can, so I don't even know. A welcome return to stripes after last season's pinstripes, but I really wish they went back to the previous crest;

Dg4UY8PX4AEUng5.jpg

As for their eternal rivals, Sheffield United.... well the Blades had the better shirt last season, but this new one is a miss; Ramsdens insisted on using their corporate green, and someone forgot to put the stripes on the back. Sheffield United from the front, Leeds United from the back;

Dg3aYy6UEAATNsC.jpg5b375b2eba717_Dg3aYy0V4AIKCpU1.thumb.jpg.fdc0eb522e8b25656d04423bf8cc4eac.jpg

Finally, and this is what I am always looking forward to, a glimpse at Norwich City's new Erreà kit, which will be launched tomorrow;

Dg3dJvJXUAAyFJQ.jpg

43 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Ooooh Norwich, that is downright naughty. The sponsor can get tae f**k, but everything else about this shirt is pure sex. Inspired by 'that' shirt from the 90's (you know which one I'm talking about);

drrr2.thumb.jpg.0da694113efff4169d84152a2a49af91.jpg

I realise you have a taste for the garish, but good lord man, that's a humdinger of a stinker!