New kits; 2024/25 Edition (new season kits trickling in)

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Hamilton Academical:

I bet Ali Crawford wishes he'd stayed put at NDP - rather than having to swap a perfectly respectable red and white hooped kit for the laughable "barber's pole" shambles he'll have to  wear with Rovers....

On 7/11/2018 at 15:23, Herman Hessian said:

the whole suite of absolute gorgeousness from Hellas Verona - yet to establish what intrusive advertising is going to be allowed to ruin the things, mind...

maglie-gara-18-19-en.jpg

hold on to your hats - the club's "top sponsor" for the coming season is a fashion retailer by the name of Manila Grace

their logo is as below - and they could be just about to curl down a massive turd on an otherwise outstanding set of shirts...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAOzbHYe2vBhbQF1xMyry

Edited by Herman Hessian

hold on to your hats - the club's "top sponsor" for the coming season is a fashion retailer by the name of Manila Grace
their logo is as below - and they could be just about to curl down a massive turd on an otherwise outstanding set of shirts...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAOzbHYe2vBhbQF1xMyryr2V90f-iDFSe6Q9Od1NNvMBYH28nczg&key=2871b08b784ddd06880ccd8eb0c0761234ce6e566d52d38c827e7f96bc188b5c

Normally Macron still sell them in this original state directly through them, a few brands do this and the clubs push the sponsored one themselves.

Missed the pic of the tartan underneath the arms, which connect front and sidepanels. Honestly not as shite as I was expecting; just a case of a club forgetting 'less is more'. If they took the chip shop blue and tartan cross off, it'd be perfectly servicable. Will get on clearance for my SFL collection since it's better than the crappy Joma stuff.

Dh_jHqCWAAIIgMP[1].jpg

Macron doing there thing for Lazio with yet another bespoke, and retro leaning, kit.

Umbria going for 1 good, 1 bad for Caen. The white away strip is obviously ruined by the French league tradition of a million sponsors but seems to keep up the retro theme apart from that. The less said about the home one the better I think.

lazio_18_19_macron_home_kit.jpg

sm_caen_18_19_umbro_away_kit.jpg

sm_caen_18_19_umbro_home_shirt.jpg

2 hours ago, Janne Lindberg's Laces said:

Macron doing there thing for Lazio with yet another bespoke, and retro leaning, kit.

Umbria going for 1 good, 1 bad for Caen. The white away strip is obviously ruined by the French league tradition of a million sponsors but seems to keep up the retro theme apart from that. The less said about the home one the better I think.

lazio_18_19_macron_home_kit.jpg

sm_caen_18_19_umbro_away_kit.jpg

sm_caen_18_19_umbro_home_shirt.jpg

That Caen kit ruined by sponsors, a French hobby.

Like their crest though