The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

On 03/08/2018 at 15:54, BroadwoodBoy said:

If I was a silver member I would certainly be annoyed at the Arria Lounge situation. I understand the club are looking to make it accessible as possible following the closure of Bar 58 but to pay more for exclusive access to the Arria Lounge & now it’s open to everyone, i’d be asking questions. 

It  may have been more Expensive than the normal pie and hot drink but it was served in proper pots and didn't need to bother about greese falling on clothing from pies the most civilized half time experiences ever

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/08/2018 at 15:54, BroadwoodBoy said:

If I was a silver member I would certainly be annoyed at the Arria Lounge situation. I understand the club are looking to make it accessible as possible following the closure of Bar 58 but to pay more for exclusive access to the Arria Lounge & now it’s open to everyone, i’d be asking questions. 

"Supporters should note that the Bar 58 facility will no longer be available, following a decision by the Licensing Board and Police Scotland" Sounds like the peeps in charge of denouncing scum have  designated the clyde supporters as scum. Utter Scum. The truth is out.:thumsup2:lol:

Back in your box Jack. As you well know (or should) Bar 58 operated under 12 Special Licences, that arrangement has now come to an end and rather than reapplying for that this area is now being reconfigured as a licensed Cafe Bar with a permanent licence which can cater for both Home and the away support. So what makes you think that the “peeps in charge” would grant a license to other than the best of inclusive support at a well run club

29 minutes ago, big al said:

Had to stop after 30 seconds.

Goodwillie is the captain?

Holy f**k. 

Whos the honorary president, Jimmy Saville?

Ach.... you should have kept watching the captain scored a belter of penalty!

Had to stop after 30 seconds.
Goodwillie is the captain?
Holy f**k. 
Whos the honorary president, Jimmy Saville?

I’m surprised whenever someone chooses a user name which has the word, “big”.
I’m especially surprised when the nomenclature is written in lower case.
I’m astounded when the poster is almost literate.
Maybe someone can “Fix it For You”?

16 minutes ago, maxruby said:

To be fair this made me smile.

All these replies, and nobody addressed the real issue. I was astounded he was the captain. 

Fully expected us to lose, so no sour grapes here. Away to clyde is not a game that defines our season. 

Our next 2 games do though.

24 minutes ago, maxruby said:

Would you correct someone in conversation if they pronounced a word in a local dialect form instead of ‘proper english’?

Is it really important that all capital letters are correctly used on a football forum?

All these replies, and nobody addressed the real issue. I was astounded he was the captain. 
Fully expected us to lose, so no sour grapes here. Away to clyde is not a game that defines our season. 
Our next 2 games do though.

To address “the real issue” he is captain when Kev Nicoll is not playing*

*Read suspended

Ah, that’s ok then. 

He leads by example on the pitch and is fantastic with the younger players. A very experienced player too that’s played at a high level. By many definitions a captain.

He is also brilliant with mascots each match day too. But that doesn’t sit with the DGW bad rhetoric.

7 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

He leads by example on the pitch and is fantastic with the younger players. A very experienced player too that’s played at a high level. By many definitions a captain.

He is also brilliant with mascots each match day too. But that doesn’t sit with the DGW bad rhetoric.

I don’t care if he plays like Messi and leads by example like Bobby Moore, it’s too soon to be captain.

look, think it’s a sad reflection on the game and society today that’s he’s captain.

clearly my view isn’t shared by the average west coast football  supporter. 

Each to their own I guess.

Archived