The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

Agreed millar had to get game time & Junior level will hopefully bring him on...

Loan player in perhaps or Gow if hes fit but hes been in training for a few weeks and were no furher forward so can only assume hes maybe not fit enough which is a shame...

Would still prefer a toothless older centre than a young watch my tam from Stjohnstone U19s or something espicially in this league where plenty o games aint pretty like many opposition defences

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/08/2018 at 22:34, shawfield shed boy said:

Think Gow still in training. Assume DL/AM taking their time on his fitness as no doubt not a lot of wage money left in bank/If any to bring him in.. ??!

Alan Gow?

Millar I wanted to give a chance. After accies I’m not disappointed but raising the question - surely we are bringing someone in?

i know the boys cycling to Peterhead  brought in more than £1,300. Any hope that could be used in signing a striker?

Millar I wanted to give a chance. After accies I’m not disappointed but raising the question - surely we are bringing someone in?

i know the boys cycling to Peterhead  brought in more than £1,300. Any hope that could be used in signing a striker?
Doubt £1300 would buy one of those guys' bikes never mind fund a year's contract for a good quality League 2 striker.

13 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Jealous opposition fans = people who do not condone rape. That seems to be the general feeling amongst Clyde fans.  

I'm sure your flute playin weapon o a chairman would've been more than happy to defend him if there was even remotely enough evidence to go to a criminal trial

Away and count yer fingers bumpkin ^_^

On 23/08/2018 at 20:13, cfcuk said:

You don't see it any quicker? No need for change to be given 14 pound most people arrive with 15 or most likely 20 or they hand over a tenner and four coins all of which need to be counted in and out
Vast majority of people in shops pay contactless and you can buy a ticket if you like. Why not see how it goes first I'm sure Saturday there will be some hiccups but on the whole think it's a good idea also saves handling cash for vast majority of punters

Not against it, but just don't see the time saving factor which is one of the reasons they are bringing it in. Why not still have a cash turnstile as well which would make it quicker  faster for those not using this modern method, rather having them stand in 2 Qs?

another thought I have had is, what if you are being signed into the Arria with a season holder. Does the ticket window take contactless, or do you still need old fashioned cash?!!

8 minutes ago, the bigger picture said:

Not against it, but just don't see the time saving factor which is one of the reasons they are bringing it in. Why not still have a cash turnstile as well which would make it quicker  faster for those not using this modern method, rather having them stand in 2 Qs?

There is a cash turnstile 

13 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

There is a cash turnstile 

Is there something missing from the official site post then....

Starting with Saturday's visit of Edinburgh City, supporters will be able to enter home games at Broadwood using the contactless card facility.

Home turnstiles E and F have been designated as 'cashless' entry points and Clyde fans should be prepared to use their credit or debit cards, to tap on the readers which will be used by the turnstile operators. Apple Pay and Google Pay will also be accepted. Cash entry will not be available at these two turnstiles.

Turnstile E will be designated as 'fast entry' with adults only going through this entry point, while turnstile F will accommodate both adult and concession entries.

Clyde fans unable to use this facility should go to the ticket window (adjacent to turnstile C), where adult and concession tickets can be purchased for cash.

Season tickets can be redeemed at any of the three turnstiles; D, E and F.

Club owners wishing to access the Arria Lounge should use the ticket window as above and then follow normal Arria accreditation procedures via the main door.

The above measures are designed to speed up entry in due course, remove the need for cash handling at the turnstiles and reduce matchday costs. The club would therefore appreciate the co-operation of supporters with this initiative.

Archived