Kelty Hearts lowland league quest

If ye can afford steak yer no gonnae choose mince £££ [emoji38]
Totally agree another side up there challenging next season.
Best of luck to them ,Just shows how hard work and dedication pays off.
The league will be split into 3 sections kelty will be top 5 guaranteed challenging for the league.
There will be teams mid table wi no danger of winning league nor being relegated and there will be teams fighting relegation wi no chance of getting near the top 5.
It's gonnae be a cracking season I wonder when the powers that be will have 2 up 2 down.
I suppose that's where the spfl are protected a bit more.
Steak or Mince depends if yi had teeth.

Would like to hear some clarity on the situation with Tam, the statement was poor, all it said was that he had resigned and no real comments about how he completely transformed the club from a playing point a view and a list of his achievements which were second to none.

Would be good to know why he resigned?

Would like to hear some clarity on the situation with Tam, the statement was poor, all it said was that he had resigned and no real comments about how he completely transformed the club from a playing point a view and a list of his achievements which were second to none.
Would be good to know why he resigned?
As I said in a previous post, Kelty appear to promote transparency and clarity, mainly through social media - where it seems pointing out how many followers is top of the agenda at the moment in spite of what baggage that has already seen spouted over various BF posts.

When someone can point out how they've acted in a gratuitous manner by providing a free bus to a struggling outfit that have cost them money and not sent an email, surely the biggest issue to affect the club in recent times can be explained to the supporters?

Or is it a case of clarity and transparency will only be applied when it sheds the club/board in a good light? Either way, the fans deserve to know.

https://www.facebook.com/keltyhearts/

https://twitter.com/KeltyHeartsFC?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.keltyhearts.co.uk

Above are links to Keltys social media pages cant see how either are as cowdenloyal  claims "mainly through social media - where it seems pointing out how many followers is top of the agenda at the moment in spite of what baggage that has already seen spouted over various BF posts."

How about this from cowdenloyal "When someone can point out how they've acted in a gratuitous manner by providing a free bus to a struggling outfit that have cost them money and not sent an email", that's just wordsalad.

Wordsalad or not, it's precisely what happened.

FWIW, I'm all for open communication as far as it is reasonable. Had TC done something unsavoury and ended up sacked, or indeed definitely had a deal lined up elsewhere, I absolutely guarantee the rough details would have been released by now via social media.

Courts leaving on his own accord is a big deal and I'm genuinely surprised more Kelty supporters haven't asked the same questions I am.

20 minutes ago, gogsy said:

https://www.facebook.com/keltyhearts/

https://twitter.com/KeltyHeartsFC?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.keltyhearts.co.uk

Above are links to Keltys social media pages cant see how either are as cowdenloyal  claims "mainly through social media - where it seems pointing out how many followers is top of the agenda at the moment in spite of what baggage that has already seen spouted over various BF posts."

How about this from cowdenloyal "When someone can point out how they've acted in a gratuitous manner by providing a free bus to a struggling outfit that have cost them money and not sent an email", that's just wordsalad.

Again to be fair yous did make an issue of Selkirk s troubles. 

I'm sure there's just a simple reason why yer manager left but until it's public knowledge in black and white there's always gonnae be questions asked.

28 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Where's Courts away to?  Or has he just had enough?

Stabbed in the back so they could bring in Bazza by the looks of things.

As I said in a previous post, Kelty appear to promote transparency and clarity, mainly through social media - where it seems pointing out how many followers is top of the agenda at the moment in spite of what baggage that has already seen spouted over various BF posts.

When someone can point out how they've acted in a gratuitous manner by providing a free bus to a struggling outfit that have cost them money and not sent an email, surely the biggest issue to affect the club in recent times can be explained to the supporters?

Or is it a case of clarity and transparency will only be applied when it sheds the club/board in a good light? Either way, the fans deserve to know.

Quite bizarre that clubs don’t actively promote things that could paint them in a negative light, isn’t it? No, why would they CL?
From what I’ve heard, Tam was basically at a disagreement with how the club was being run so decided to leave. What that actually means I guess it would take him to state.

I'm not asking them to come out and tell us why he has resigned but they fact they didn't really thank him for his unbelievable achievements over the past 5 years means there has been a fall out of some sort, especially when Thomas hasn't ended up anywhere else. To then go for an autograph hunting appointment stinks for me. Whatever differences or opinions he had the club should've been bending over backwards to keep him.

26 minutes ago, Cyril said:

I'm not asking them to come out and tell us why he has resigned but they fact they didn't really thank him for his unbelievable achievements over the past 5 years means there has been a fall out of some sort, especially when Thomas hasn't ended up anywhere else. To then go for an autograph hunting appointment stinks for me. Whatever differences or opinions he had the club should've been bending over backwards to keep him.

thanl.jpg