Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

I hope Rayan sees a decent amount of game time, I quite liked what I saw in his brief appearances last time. We already have a tall striker but in Rayan we now have a tall striker who has pace, energy and won’t spend the majority of the time falling about and whinging to the ref about the foul that wasn’t committed against him. Welcome back Mr Mohammed.

1 hour ago, theSilverFox said:

I hope Rayan sees a decent amount of game time, I quite liked what I saw in his brief appearances last time. We already have a tall striker but in Rayan we now have a tall striker who has pace, energy and won’t spend the majority of the time falling about and whinging to the ref about the foul that wasn’t committed against him. Welcome back Mr Mohammed.

He's not particularly tall and don't think ever looked like winning a header I must be honest. He's fast and was good at being in the right place in the box other than that was very raw at senior level.

Hopefully he kicks on.

Edited by ScottishLoon

So we have 6 strikers now but only one natural right back who is 18 and is only being used as squad filler?

Meanwhile we also have 3 wingers and Even one of them is having to play left back every week. sounds like incredible squad building ray 🫠

Must be the first club to have 6 strikers  and not have a manager who knows how to get the ball to them in front of goal, us having 6 strikers is like posting a blank envelope into a post box... f**king pointless.

5 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

f**king pointless.

We will be most weeks.

Quite possibly the most bizarrely assembled squad in living memory.

Ray could hold a placard saying “I couldn’t care less” for every 90 minutes and the Board would still back him.

Ah yes, these signings are absolutely the ones to get the fans back on side.

A boy who couldn’t get into the team last season and a guy who isn’t good enough for the SPFL going by the last two set of fans of clubs he has played for.

It’s okay though, the Elgin game was a much improved performance.

3 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

Is he gone yet?

Just now, nofixedability said:

How can the Board keep backing this utter garbage?

The board are really proud of Ray because he "matched" a really strong team for 90 minutes (we'll ignore the added time) and had to deal with lots of injuries today. The board are so pleased they want to tear down the "David McGregor Stand" sign and replace it with "Sir Raymond McKinnon Auditorium" and give him the keys to the town of Forfar. 

My word how horrendous this season is.

Edited by Bridie Vision
Spelling