Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

In other news hilson and denholm have finally been announced at Stirling and spartans, so instead of being annoyed at bringing back 2 known good players we can fully focus on signing some unknown quantities, because new names= better players surely?

3 hours ago, ScottishLoon said:

In other news hilson and denholm have finally been announced at Stirling and spartans, so instead of being annoyed at bringing back 2 known good players we can fully focus on signing some unknown quantities, because new names= better players surely?

Nah! Let's create the hype that Sanny is coming out of retirement for us 😝

4 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Nah! Let's create the hype that Sanny is coming out of retirement for us 😝

Time to bring back Paul Hegarty a Director of Football or too soon?

We must be one of the very few clubs that haven’t either announced their intention of voting against the Conference League or announced they’re looking for supporter’s views on this.

You’d think we would do something by this point surely.

27 minutes ago, fafc1885 said:

We must be one of the very few clubs that haven’t either announced their intention of voting against the Conference League or announced they’re looking for supporter’s views on this.

Surely not In favour . Then again they were in favour of Irvine for so long 

1 hour ago, fafc1885 said:

As long as they're not staying quiet because they are in favour and don't want the fans to riot, knowing we're against it. Surely not! 😨

1 hour ago, fafc1885 said:

You'd think so, I don't see there's any chance we are voting for it, but we just have a habit of being slow to announce things for whatever reason.

Just now, Bridie Vision said:

Noticed the new kits thread is up. I'm guessing this year it'll be the away kit that will change, so I'm guessing this will be it, as it's the only new design on Pendle. Let's see if I'm right. 

image.png.5c2061240a8d1a04c3c8eb451776436f.png

Thrilling stuff. Really out of the box design.

32 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

Noticed the new kits thread is up. I'm guessing this year it'll be the away kit that will change, so I'm guessing this will be it, as it's the only new design on Pendle. Let's see if I'm right. 

image.png.5c2061240a8d1a04c3c8eb451776436f.png

I really hate the pendle shite. At least try and get something a bit better looking. I know costs and all that but other clubs at our level manage to get at least a half decent kit supplier 

25 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Anyone heard any news regarding Seb Ross? 
Haven’t seen any announcement regarding a new deal being signed with us.

not too fussed if he doesn’t sign on, but another body confirmed would be nice.

Nope nothing yet, might be keeping his options open but I suspect he could be going to cove since he's from up there and they just went full time.

31 minutes ago, C_titz said:

I really hate the pendle shite. At least try and get something a bit better looking. I know costs and all that but other clubs at our level manage to get at least a half decent kit supplier 

Yeah from what I remember it's just us and alloa as part time clubs in spfl that use Pendle, almost everyone else is Hummel, macron, joma or puma.

Probably even worse for alloa too giving they have to have stripes on their kit.

Edited by ScottishLoon