Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

2 minutes ago, farfirloon said:

No. He is being sold

No way, to who?

In my opinion a player with an abundance of talent, creative, will assist and score goals.

Exactly what our team needs, but just never gets a chance. 

Mckinnon wouldn’t know a player if one smacked in the *** honestly clueless! 

4 minutes ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

No way, to who?

In my opinion a player with an abundance of talent, creative, will assist and score goals.

Exactly what our team needs, but just never gets a chance. 

Mckinnon wouldn’t know a player if one smacked in the *** honestly clueless! 

Lochee. A team a league above us wanted him on loan but Ray is forcing the sale for the "players fund"

Absolutely scandalous 

5 minutes ago, farfirloon said:

Lochee. A team a league above us wanted him on loan but Ray is forcing the sale for the "players fund"

Absolutely scandalous 

Seriously?

I’m a bit scunnered with this one, he was one of very few players I actually enjoyed watching at the club this season and always looked to attack and create.

Even though he didn’t get much time, I enjoyed watching him in the little time he did get.

1 minute ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

Seriously?

I’m a bit scunnered with this one, he was one of very few players I actually enjoyed watching at the club this season and always looked to attack and create.

Even though he didn’t get much time, I enjoyed watching him in the little time he did get.

Yeah seriously.

Totally agree with you mate. He is the type of player I pay to watch. I'm scunnered too but his face obviously didn't fit for Mckinnon. 

1 minute ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

I was at the game, what was the incident?

Did you not hear the young boys say "McKinnon get f*****g Patty on"??

They were standing out in the rain, also tried to go around to the dugouts at the other side.

I was in the stand and the majority were in full agreement

Letting Paterson go is a disgrace, I’m hearing that McKinnon barely spoke to him the last few months. If that’s true it says all you need to know about RM. You don’t need to like the people you work with but you do need to be enough of an adult to form a working relationship. Like Bridies Here Bridies There said earlier, Ray is a toddler. If he doesn’t want him in the team right now then allow him a loan spell at the higher club thus helping the lad further his career, standing in his way because you don’t like someone is unprofessional.

Edited by theSilverFox

8 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

Letting Paterson go is a disgrace, I’m hearing that McKinnon barely spoke to him the last few months. If that’s true it says all you need to know about RM. You don’t need to like the people you work with but you do need to be enough of an adult to form a working relationship. Like Bridies Here Bridies There said earlier, Ray is a toddler. If he doesn’t want him in the team right now then allow him a loan spell at the higher club thus helping the lad further his career, standing in his way because you don’t like someone is unprofessional.

Aye it just shows Ray for what he is! The sooner he is gone from the club the better! 

2 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

Yet another reason McKinnon should be given his jotters.

Directors should be ashamed of themselves for letting that charlatan run riot.

Ray and the directors are a match made in heaven, both clueless!! It's like the blind leading the blind

10 hours ago, farfirloon said:

Did you not hear the young boys say "McKinnon get f*****g Patty on"??

They were standing out in the rain, also tried to go around to the dugouts at the other side.

I was in the stand and the majority were in full agreement

I was up the other end of the stand to be fair, I remember them shouting but can't remember what to be honest.

You think McKinnon has taken the huff over that? If he has, that's absolutely pathetic and shows him for the man that he is.

I remember being in Elgin for the challenge cup tie & McKinnon did nothing but berate Patty from kick off. It got that bad Darren Whyte told Ryan to ignore the manager & listen to Whyte instead.

Shows what a mess we're in when the club are taking a 1-0 loss to a horrific Hibs side as a moral victory. 

Regardless of results from now on, McKinnon needs to go. The lack of urgency & intent from everyone involved to get back to league 1 is hilarious.

10 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

I remember being in Elgin for the challenge cup tie & McKinnon did nothing but berate Patty from kick off. It got that bad Darren Whyte told Ryan to ignore the manager & listen to Whyte instead.

Shows what a mess we're in when the club are taking a 1-0 loss to a horrific Hibs side as a moral victory. 

Regardless of results from now on, McKinnon needs to go. The lack of urgency & intent from everyone involved to get back to league 1 is hilarious.

I heard that McKinnon doesn’t speak to Whyte either, says it all about what sort of a “man” McKinnon is.

7 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

Yip I've seen it myself at a few games, giving him stick for something that he wouldn't ever give one of the more senior players stick for. The man just seems like a coward to be honest, and this just sums him up.

I've heard from a few people too that Patty is such a nice guy, never missed a trainng session and always gave his all at training, it really doesn't make sense to me, to release a player who could have potentially been the future of the club and had actual talent, to keep bringing in loan layers for 6 months who have no desire to be at our club at all.

If he is going, I'd like to thank him for his efforts, and the game up in Huntly is one that I will always associate with him, came on and ran the show that day and kept us in the cup.

24 minutes ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

I was up the other end of the stand to be fair, I remember them shouting but can't remember what to be honest.

You think McKinnon has taken the huff over that? If he has, that's absolutely pathetic and shows him for the man that he is.

Yeah he has been in the huff since! Playground stuff like

14 minutes ago, farfirloon said:

Aye McKinnon is trying punt Daz too but he is refusing to leave. The fans deserve better than this, Ray has no passion for the club whatsoever

What a joke, another player with ability and always tried to play football.

7 minutes ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

Yip I've seen it myself at a few games, giving him stick for something that he wouldn't ever give one of the more senior players stick for. The man just seems like a coward to be honest, and this just sums him up.

I've heard from a few people too that Patty is such a nice guy, never missed a trainng session and always gave his all at training, it really doesn't make sense to me, to release a player who could have potentially been the future of the club and had actual talent, to keep bringing in loan layers for 6 months who have no desire to be at our club at all.

If he is going, I'd like to thank him for his efforts, and the game up in Huntly is one that I will always associate with him, came on and ran the show that day and kept us in the cup.

Ray only speaks to a couple of players in the squad, he is a complete fraud and stealing a wage! 

Yeah Patty is a nice guy as are his family who were all an asset to the club and people that Forfar should be trying to keep. 

Totally agree with you regarding loan signings, we get rid of players like Patty and bring in the likes of Tyler.

Yeah Ryan goes with my best wishes and I hope he gets back in the senior game before long as its players like him that fans pay to watch