Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

7 hours ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

All very quiet on here, has anyone heard any signing rumours?

We've got more than 11 players signed so Ray will be happy now for us to challenge for 9th in League Two.

14 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

We've got more than 11 players signed so Ray will be happy now for us to challenge for 9th in League Two.

Add a couple trialists in for the friendlies and we've got more than enough.

Given we play our first friendly against Brechin on Saturday, I'm hoping we announce a couple more players before the game or there's probably going to be a good amount of trialists.

When it's this quiet on signings it makes you wonder if we've missed out on a good few players. we're desperate for a solid left back in particular but then again we've been saying that since eckersley left.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

So we've signed that useless pudding Ferguson (Callum) on a one year deal. I know he's shite but feel free to remind me just how bad he is.

In disbelief a bit that it's actually happened, as I said in the caley thread the other day possibly the worst player I've seen play for us in recent memory.

2 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

In disbelief a bit that it's actually happened, as I said in the caley thread the other day possibly the worst player I've seen play for us in recent memory.

Not possibly!!.....EASILY the worst player i've seen at senior football level, not just for us.

That is an absolute shambles that someone with his ability has actually moved up a level to full-time football, just because his Dad is the Manager. 

Just another example of one of the many things wrong with Scottish Football, Some young, honest hard working guy has probably been done out of a contract, so Big Dunc's son can get one.

I honestly don't think he would get a start at Forfar United or West End.

Think I'm going to go to Brechin on Saturday, was hoping to go along and maybe see a new signing in a new kit, but then I remembered I support 'The Athies' and probably won't see either fr a few weeks yet.

Another gripe while I'm on having a greet, why do most teams I see on social media when fixtures are released put up a club graphic with the fixtures and we just post a link, we are so far behind with things like this, it gets annoying.