Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

I can't remember such a depressing looking squad going into a new season. Not one jot of excitement in that rabble assembled.

Credit to Uncle Ray. It's actually an art to what he's done. Zero pace and creativity - YUMMY!

I honestly can't see Forfar defending their league cup group stage title from last year. Sorry lads.

58 minutes ago, Neilly said:

I can't remember such a depressing looking squad going into a new season. Not one jot of excitement in that rabble assembled.

Credit to Uncle Ray. It's actually an art to what he's done. Zero pace and creativity - YUMMY!

I honestly can't see Forfar defending their league cup group stage title from last year. Sorry lads.

It is some job, to create a more negative squad than last season is some going.

18 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

It’s a bit meh in my opinion, better with “The Athies” or “The Sky Blues”

Haha, could you imagine if they did put "The Athies" the board would effectively be asking for fans to leave in their droves.

The teaser is very positive, I hope Pendle don't mess it up!

12 hours ago, C_titz said:

Still a pendle cheapo 

Clearly cost-effective for the club & somewhat for the consumer. Much rather support a UK business & the club with my £45-£50, instead of spunking £60+ on some generic Puma shite.

We have had a few Pendle by-the-numbers efforts, but they've also produced some crackers. The sky blue and white from the John Baird season was great, and the sky and navy hooped one from 10 years ago was my favourite Forfar top in my lifetime. This one looks like it can be a cracker. 

As for being cheap, some of the poorer tops have looked a bit pub league, but the tops are long lasting. My hooped top mentioned above is still going strong despite me using it for 5s etc.

8 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

Looking forward to the kit reveal. Wish the club would come into the 21st century in terms of social media though, miles behind clubs below our level.

They are improving, wish the website was decluttered a bit though. 

37 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

cringe is putting it nicely eh 😂

A little...I'm all for a teaser vid etc but put some work into at least lol.

7 hours ago, May Rckinnon said:

Clearly cost-effective for the club & somewhat for the consumer. Much rather support a UK business & the club with my £45-£50, instead of spunking £60+ on some generic Puma shite.

Look, if the product on the park is going to be shite at least make then good looking shite 

1 minute ago, C_titz said:

Look, if the product on the park is going to be shite at least make then good looking shite 

You're the one telling everyone to lower their expectations on signings, perhaps you should lower your expectations on kit manufacturer.

4 minutes ago, May Rckinnon said:

You're the one telling everyone to lower their expectations on signings, perhaps you should lower your expectations on kit manufacturer.

My expectations are low . Won’t stop me moaning about it 😁