-Grand Theft Premiership V- (Hamilton Academical 2018/2019 thread.)

1 hour ago, cdisaaccie said:

With the horrendous weather made correct decision to stay warm & dry in the house.

Weather killed any temptation for me to make the trip up, but I see the crowd was just shy of 2400, good show.

Shame about the result, but no shame. Hopefully a great experience for the boys 

I swear this Keatings isn't the same one that was with us before; he's gone from being a good Championship poacher to doing really well as a Premiership '10'.
I didn't think he'd be a good signing, but he's added a lot more to his game (awareness, link-up play, range of passing) that, due to our dreadful recruitment, no one else in the squad has.

I swear this Keatings isn't the same one that was with us before; he's gone from being a good Championship poacher to doing really well as a Premiership '10'.

I didn't think he'd be a good signing, but he's added a lot more to his game (awareness, link-up play, range of passing) that, due to our dreadful recruitment, no one else in the squad has.

He’s looked good and he links well with Brustad who also has been a good pick up. Keep those two up top with Miller just off and we will create chances

Hey we’ve still to see Aaron Smith can do.