2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Suspect it may be more than £15 cost at your volumes, possibly up towards £20 as you say. Is the Dumbarton top generally bespoke rather than from a range?

Our home tops have generally been bespoke in recent times but the away's are off the shelf.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Someone want to invent a rumour or something? I'm desperate for some (new) signing news.

6 minutes ago, optimistic said:

Every time I get a notification, I’m probably quickest to look at it

#TepidTuesday #TranquilTuesday

25 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Liam Dick offski.

Nae great loss IMO.

Meh. He was dreadful at first, but grew into things and looked decent at right-back. I reckon we could get someone a bit better though - Boomer with a bit of luck.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Liam Dick offski.

Nae great loss IMO.

Agreed.  He was never, ever Championship standard and was frequently borderline awful.  If I had a pound for every time he plodded forward towards halfway to deliver yet another hopeful but aimless delivery to nowhere I'd be wealthy enough to buy out Kyle Hutton's contract.  Defensively, the lad needs his SatNav recalibrated. 

Our man JackDFC suggesting that Carswell has agreed to sign (hearing that from Kyle Hutton) and will do so later this week. Stevie Aitken back from his holiday too so hopefully things start to come together now.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Our man JackDFC suggesting that Carswell has agreed to sign (hearing that from Kyle Hutton) and will do so later this week. Stevie Aitken back from his holiday too so hopefully things start to come together now.

I know Carswell and Hutton should be kept apart at all costs, but fair play to Stevie for (potentially) keeping together the core of players that I think most of us would've been happy with.

Dowie/Mango Carswell/Hutton SeaGal/Stewart (if all sign) would be a decent base for any League 1 side. Now it's down to him to surround them with guys who aren't Ross Perry.

11 minutes ago, optimistic said:

IMG_2942.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if there was something in it. Alan Reid's left Albion Rovers and would be a steady enough (if not exactly exciting) League One signing.

Also wouldn't be surprised if the big man was at the windup mind you :lol:

6 minutes ago, optimistic said:

IMG_2942.jpg

Last warning for you - if you're going to post rumours make sure we understand who the f**k the rumour is about :lol:

On searching twitter it would appear it is Alan Reid formerly of Albion Rovers. I'll admit to not knowing much about his footballing ability but he has good experience at this level and looks to have been a tremendous servant to Rovers.

Archived