Si ferry interviews

Ylf

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Torpar said:

Garry O'Connor seems like an intelligent chap 

Gave his one a listen last night and it was a bit of a slog as obviously there isn't much going on up top. Having said that his book good be quite interesting should he get a good writer as he does appear to have some interesting stories, watching him trying to be tactical with what he was giving away was cringeworthy though.

Gave his one a listen last night and it was a bit of a slog as obviously there isn't much going on up top. Having said that his book good be quite interesting should he get a good writer as he does appear to have some interesting stories, watching him trying to be tactical with what he was giving away was cringeworthy though.

How many times did he say to be fair ????????

18 minutes ago, Ylf said:

How many times did he say to be fair 

He did a lot to be fair. I was listening to sportsound a month ago after Lambie had passed and the amount of times Chic Charnley said 'knaw whit a mean' was horrific.

Yeah opengoal is great entertainment. The fact he's obviously mates with loads of folk in Scottish Football helps, means he gets told things like the Paolo Nutini thing in Tony Watt's interview.

Some boy.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

To be fair(Intentional) to the guy, he came across as you would expect most footballers of his age and upbringing to come across, a bit of a daft lad who clearly knows he has made mistakes. Agree on the book though, it will be interesting to see just what he does have in there. The stuff about the Russians "cleaning" the players blood as well as his comment "Everyone knows football is corrupt" is setting it up to have some good stories or massively underwhelming stories. Either way I reckon I will buy a copy.

22 minutes ago, Ross. said:

"Everyone knows football is corrupt" is setting it up to have some good stories or massively underwhelming stories. 

Will certainly be interesting as it looked to involve Gold & Sullivan. 

Thought McCoists one was pretty good, in truth quite like listening to him speak, doesn't take himself seriously and always happy to have a laugh. 

Also thought when Chick Young interviewed Ferry, that was good value. 

As said, players seem to open up a bit more to him than your usual podcasts. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/05/2018 at 15:56, LondonHMFC said:

Will certainly be interesting as it looked to involve Gold & Sullivan. 

Would be class if those dodgy c*nts get brought down by of all people a village idiot from Scotland. Hopefully his book has a couple of revelations and it all starts coming out the woodwork.

19 hours ago, bud1876 said:

Enjoyable listening.
Latest one up today is Derek Ferguson and Ian Durrant.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I tried but gave up after five minutes with this one. Durrant is just too much of a staunch p***k. Does he talk about the slightly mistimed tackle by Neil Simpson?

I tried but gave up after five minutes with this one. Durrant is just too much of a staunch p***k. Does he talk about the slightly mistimed tackle by Neil Simpson?
He doesnt specifically talk about the tackle...more about the injury and healing process... but i got the impression that he would rather not mention it.
Both Durrant and Ferguson came across really well in this i reckon.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Archived