Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

When the dust settles and Clyde get papped out of the playoffs they will look back and realise that we absolutely murdered them in two of their biggest games of the season and Cox, single handedly, has them rattled. 

3 hours ago, Clyde soccer trendy said:

Why does it count for nothing???
We finished second and are now in the play-offs.
Remind me again who Cowdungbeath meet this week?

You seem upset. Have a lie down or go for a walk.

When the dust settles and Clyde get papped out of the playoffs they will look back and realise that we absolutely murdered them in two of their biggest games of the season and Cox, single handedly, has them rattled. 
Ok Einstein it didn't matter if we won yesterday arithmetic not your strongest point ? a second round Scottish cup tie our biggest game of the season [emoji23]
our biggest games are coming up this week and hopefully the following week
if we don't go up it will have nothing to do with those two games you mention [emoji23]

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

Ok Einstein it didn't matter if we won yesterday arithmetic not your strongest point ? a second round Scottish cup tie our biggest game of the season emoji23.png
our biggest games are coming up this week and hopefully the following week
if we don't go up it will have nothing to do with those two games you mention emoji23.png

Until yesterday they were your 2 biggest games of the season, to be fair to Muzz.

A few players have signed on again including Mcgurn! (Delighted) and more been offered deals.

Jordan Allan is the big 1 for me, but he has  been mentioned with several other clubs apparently including full time.

31 minutes ago, big al said:

A few players have signed on again including Mcgurn! (Delighted) and more been offered deals.

Jordan Allan is the big 1 for me, but he has  been mentioned with several other clubs apparently including full time.

Be surprised if we can get Allan to sign. Be good if he could stay and get a full season under his belt before moving on. He is still a bit rusty at times and could hone his skills with us before kicking on to a higher standard.

41 minutes ago, PELE said:

Be surprised if we can get Allan to sign. Be good if he could stay and get a full season under his belt before moving on. He is still a bit rusty at times and could hone his skills with us before kicking on to a higher standard.

Allan and Deas the 2 players we had that are likely to have a full time career, sadly probably won’t have either next season.

Would like Bollan back for a season, think he’s been decent and will get better.

Enjoyed the player of the year awards yesterday. Interesting that the players choice (Mullen)  wasn't in the top three of the supporters' choice( Cox McGurn Deas).. Just shows how those on the field see things differently  from those off it.Mullen is one player who has benefited from Bollan's management. I never thought he was a natural full back but he has developed into a solid and reliable player, but those yellow cards! Personally I would have voted for McGurn but  I have no quarrel with Cox getting it. If any player epitomizes the club motto it's him.

1 minute ago, iateallthepies said:

Enjoyed the player of the year awards yesterday. Interesting that the players choice (Mullen)  wasn't in the top three of the supporters' choice( Cox McGurn Deas).. Just shows how those on the field see things differently  from those off it.Mullen is one player who has benefited from Bollan's management. I never thought he was a natural full back but he has developed into a solid and reliable player, but those yellow cards! Personally I would have voted for McGurn but  I have no quarrel with Cox getting it. If any player epitomizes the club motto it's him.

For a change we had quite a few players who could have been a contender.

2 hours ago, big al said:

Allan and Deas the 2 players we had that are likely to have a full time career, sadly probably won’t have either next season.

Would like Bollan back for a season, think he’s been decent and will get better.

Definitely keep Bollan. He will only get better.

4 hours ago, big al said:

Agree with that. Without him and Deas we’ll be struggling again.

That end to the season is promising but unfortunately we won't have the same players available next season (I imagine). Bollan will need to make some very shrewd signings if we're to even think about challenging top 4. A fit Sheerin would be like a new signing for starters.

Also, Mullen has grown on me massively but the point about him not being selected in the top 3 among supporters is probably solely down to his petulant side. If he was to channel that in the right way, he'd improve even more as a player.