Shortlees vs Hurlford Thistle - League Decider

The Mouth

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would be a cracker, Scottish amateur champions v Scottish junior champions.
Could even have a pre season friendly, as both teams from ayrshire, Scottish champions friendly.

The two Hurlfords could play the consolation cup on the same park before this game, make a day of it.

A bit late to the party but a massive well done and fair play to shortlees on there league and Scottish cup double and a special mention in particular to cunny, don’t know him personally but comes across as a decent, honest hardworking guy who achieved what he set out to do and knock hurlford off their perch and would do anything for his teammates and community. I for one didn’t believe after the way they chucked the league last season and were dumped out the majors by Glasgow harp and campsie (I think) thot this would happen[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] however still agree with crusher and for said players to sing about cheating b*****ds this and that is a bit of a red neck, after being happy enough to take mr Hamilton’s money for long enough, and for the folf to says “ aye a don’t blame the players for taking the money, who wouldn’t “ is bullshit,that’s like saying if you caught your misses shagging someone else you wouldn’t blame her coz it was him shagging her, cheating fucking cheating end off, anyway fair play cunny,billy and the team. No shortlees no party. Winners are relentless

• 2 weeks later...
Are the prelim rounds regional drawn 

No, as many qualifiers as possible i.e cup / league winners plus Glasgow Uni etc Prelim 1

Prelim 2 winners play licenced clubs out with the lowland / highland league.

Archived