FIFA 19

FifeArab

15 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Honestly don’t know how anyone can enjoy this gameplay. Constantly just playing people who sit in as deep as they can and counter and score three goals on three shots with timed finishing. Pile of fucking shite.

Timed finishing is now so OP. I’m getting timed finesse shots in against me when the player isn’t even facing the goals. It’s genuinely mental. I’ve had to start to learn the timed finishing to have a chance.

Finished on 14 wins, didn’t even play my final 6 games this week.

Came home and thought I'd play a few games, mostly concentrating on the weekly objectives.

Start with one squad battles game, 8-0 up on Legendary, and I get disconnected bang on 6 o'clock. Obviously, EA uploading new SBC's and their server can't cope so I get a 3-0 loss.

Swap to Rivals and my first game is one of those where my players couldn't make a five yard pass, you tackle the opposition 3 times and he still comes away with the ball, and he hit the post twice with both rebounds falling back to him for tap ins.

Surely games are meant to be fun? f**k this shit.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Timed finishing is now so OP. I’m getting timed finesse shots in against me when the player isn’t even facing the goals. It’s genuinely mental. I’ve had to start to learn the timed finishing to have a chance.

Finished on 14 wins, didn’t even play my final 6 games this week.

Exactly and there’s been two patches that were meant to stop that happening. Game is so broken it’s ridiculous.

Had a decent run of it last night on Rivals with what seems like a pretty settled team.  Absolutely loving the James Forrest IF card, haven't played with any player who seems as quick or as agile on the ball.  Usually bring him on at half-time for Suso and watch as he absolutely tears up their left back.  Belotti continues to be an incredibly cheap and incredibly good option up front.

Had a few glorious comebacks too.  One guy was 2-0 up (undeserved) and started pissing about trying to waste time.  Passing it about his defence, holding on with the keeper.  Intercepted one pass, got a goal back, then brought on Forrest on one side and SBC Tierney on the other.  Tide well and truly turned, got it back to 2-2, and he started getting a bit erratic.  3-2 on the hour mark, shushes brought out (only fair) and an immediate rage quit.  Beautiful.  Only beaten by the guy who was 3-1 down, but brought it back to 4-3.  Shush all the way around the pitch in a terrific display of hubris.  Hit back almost immediately, then got two in the final 4 minutes.  I usually skip all celebrations and replays, just makes them all the sweeter when you fire them back.

I'm trying to avoid doing SBCs for players I have no intentions of using.  I've done the Premiership SBC twice to get Morelos and Tierney as I can see myself using them as subs.  Laporte...not so much.  Hopefully saving what I have in my club for something Serie A related, or at least someone I can link in.

Talking of League SBCs, finishing Serie A for a second time got me gold - TOTGS Jordi Alba and Handanovic basically paid for the entire lot when I packed them.  Not too much out of the Premiership one unfortunately - Silver Player packs have potential, but I got absolute shite out of them.

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Anyone done the Laporte SBC. For 50k looks a solid card with the potential to get a winter upgrade if I remember correctly?

I’m staying away from that, it’s the poor acceleration that puts me off. Feels like a coin dump for people who would be planning to do the POTM this Friday. EA sports really do know how to get people to keep spending money. 

I’m staying away from that, it’s the poor acceleration that puts me off. Feels like a coin dump for people who would be planning to do the POTM this Friday. EA sports really do know how to get people to keep spending money. 

Haven’t looked at the full stats tbh. I was gonna hold off until after Thursday at the earlier, but holding off and seeing what happens in Friday would make sense. Especially if they drop another league SBC or start the Xmas ones as well.

Barzagli, Dost, Tolisso and UCL Veratti from the Champions League MM. First bit of luck in a while.

Torn over whether or not to do the Insigne SBC. Seems like a good card but I doubt I'd ever use it.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

1 minute ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Barzagli, Dost, Tolisso and UCL Veratti from the Champions League MM. First bit of luck in a while.

Torn over whether or not to do the Insigne SBC. Seems like a good card but I doubt if ever use it.

I would only ever do that Insigne if I had a Serie A team. Shame as he looks very good and my type of player. He’s also very expensive.

22 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I would only ever do that Insigne if I had a Serie A team. Shame as he looks very good and my type of player. He’s also very expensive.

I'm a sucker for a nice card but I'll hold off this time. When you look at the cost of the SBC, if he was on the transfer market for that price I wouldn't even consider buying him.

EA are utterly fantastic at rinsing people’s clubs and the market before they drop something big. Laporte is a rip off at 70k and with no pack return for a player who’s just not meta. Then you have Insigne’s SBC. 350-400k. I’d love the card but no thanks :lol:

On another note I’ve been playing rivals to get this Parolo card. Got to four wins with my Serie A team relying on UCL Verdi who is utterly gash. Had to rely on getting penalties to score with him. Took the hit and spent 33k on inform Belotti and my word what a tank that man is.

7479F0B5-32A0-422B-B5DE-03ED2E35A08B.thumb.jpeg.c573154991184e7c9df160538781de3c.jpeg

It’s going to sound ridiculous but I’m having more fun playing with this team than my Prem team currently. Started handing out some skelpings and only got two wins left for the objective.

Edited by Sauzee#4

43 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Doesn't sound ridiculous in the slightest to me. Playing with a prem team is boring as hell. I do play with teams from less popular nations every year despite having the coins to play with those sort of teams. It's more challenging and rewarding Imo.

It’s not even about it being boring to play with a Prem team, it’s just that I actually feel I’m playing better with that team. Which is quite ridiculous given some of the PL players I have. This year’s the first in a long time I’ve actually made a solid effort to build a PL team from the get go. Usually always go for Serie A.

Anyway, job done.

6661A378-7C0E-4ABC-8698-1B03FC629F76.jpeg

17 hours ago, forameus said:

I'm trying to avoid doing SBCs for players I have no intentions of using.  I've done the Premiership SBC twice to get Morelos and Tierney as I can see myself using them as subs.  Laporte...not so much.  Hopefully saving what I have in my club for something Serie A related, or at least someone I can link in.

Talking of League SBCs, finishing Serie A for a second time got me gold - TOTGS Jordi Alba and Handanovic basically paid for the entire lot when I packed them.  Not too much out of the Premiership one unfortunately - Silver Player packs have potential, but I got absolute shite out of them.

how have you found the morelos card? not having much joy with him up top just now but started doing the Hurtado (Mexican league sbc) who's Colombian & looks a good card which would give Morelos a decent chemistry link. Have around 250k just now but prefer using players from more unpopular leagues 

88 rated POTM Sterling. He looks decent and will probably play brilliant in game, especially pace wise. Dreading playing against him already. I don’t play with wingers so it would be a waste of coins for me. I’ve already got a shit load of good players I don’t use.